• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Honda Classic

Looks like they have 3 & 9 streamed online at pgatour.com, Brandon.  That is why I miss the west coast swing.  Tiger will be done before TV even starts today.  Not sure why there is a golf channel when it doesn't even show all of an event.

Usually tourneys always tee tiger up to coordinate with TV time.  I was shocked when he was one of the first ones off the tee. 

My boys and I watched it online as we got ready for the day this morning but like Nate said, just holes 3 and 9.

PGA tour has been pimping their "watch golf anywhere, anytime" with the pga tour app.  I get into work and put my phone right besides my computer to start watching while I am working and it just says "@ live will begin coverage at 8:00 am est" ....... still just sitting streaming the same screen.  Huge Wells-like pop up on that one PGA.  Lame.

My jet is grounded at the moment due to high gas prices caused by Obama.

i feel your pain, brother. i feel your pain.

fuel prices are so outrageous these days that i can afford to fly my helicopter to napa/st. helena in my helicopter for lunch at the french laundry only two times each week instead of my normal five. i'm fuming over this. stupid congress.

Wait, you can get into French Laundry twice a week without a reservation?  Wow.

LOL, of course i can, you silly guy. dude, it's ME. i can go anywhere.

as long as the security guys aren't paying attention.

Official statement from McIlroy:

"I sincerely apologize the The Honda Classic and PGA Tour for my sudden withdrawal. I have been suffering with a sore wisdom tooth, which is due to come out in the near future. It began bothering me again last night, so I relieved it with Advil. It was very painful again this morning, and I was simply unable to concentrate. It was really bothering me and had begun to affect my playing partners. I came here with every intention of defending my Honda Classic title. Even though the results haven't revealed it, I really felt like I was rounding a corner. This is one of my favorite tournaments of the year and I regret having to make the decision to withdraw, but it was one I had to make."