• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random baseball thoughts

notherhalo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2019 at 4:41 AM, makepeac said:

RIP Dirty Al who was the Angel third baseman when my family moved to OC in the summer of ‘73.

Fittingly enough a friend who’s a longtime Bay Area sportswriter gave Dirty Al his due:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/10/the-color-of-dirt-one-of-the-giants-all-time-characters-dies-at-73/

just now reading this. he was a fun guy to have on those crappy teams in the early/mid 70s.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the high school band & chorale where i teach are on their spring tour. they're in boston and went to the red sox-tigers game at fenway last night.

and no, none of them were puked on or had pizza thrown at them, as far as i know.

20 minutes ago, Tank said:

the high school band & chorale where i teach are on their spring tour. they're in boston and went to the red sox-tigers game at fenway last night.

and no, none of them were puked on or had pizza thrown at them, as far as i know.

So they missed out of the quintessential  Fenway experience, that's a bummer