• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pelosi is Speaker of the House

...and the Dems have learned precisely dick it would seem.   This is for me very disappointing. 
This is the worst message they could have sent to those of us that keep hoping they will pull their head our of their collective ass and make an effort to reach out to the middle. 
They are in such dire need of new leadership that wasnt alive before the automobile and is smarter that your average tossing stone and this tells us that they either dont have anyone, or just dont care and are going to continue to simply try to mob the agenda down everyone throats. 

11 minutes ago, floplag said:

and the Dems have learned precisely dick it would seem. 

Bingo!

this is exactly why I laugh at the libs and their "the cons are stuck in their ways" mantra. when push comes to shove, neither party has the balls to change.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Bingo!

this is exactly why I laugh at the libs and their "the cons are stuck in their ways" mantra. when push comes to shove, neither party has the balls to change.

I finally have a great edit for this but you have been so butt-hurt lately I guess leave it be. 

53 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I finally have a great edit for this but you have been so butt-hurt lately I guess leave it be. 

laughing at the libs is being butt-hurt?

Trump is a nimrod. Libs play his game. I laugh.

not your best of efforts. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

...and the Dems have learned precisely dick it would seem.   This is for me very disappointing. 
This is the worst message they could have sent to those of us that keep hoping they will pull their head our of their collective ass and make an effort to reach out to the middle. 
They are in such dire need of new leadership that wasnt alive before the automobile and is smarter that your average tossing stone and this tells us that they either dont have anyone, or just dont care and are going to continue to simply try to mob the agenda down everyone throats. 

Somebody had to agree with flop