• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who are the Season Seat Ticket holders here?

Tyler

I'm looking to do season tickets this season... call me optimistic but I have a feeling something special is going to happen this year in Angels land. 

I have questions for those who have them already... what kind of discounts do the Angels offer for full season? What experiences have you had reselling them on Stub Hub? Have you been profitable in selling the games you can't make? Any thing you can give me advice on would be much appreciated, thanks!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes SSHs get a discount, but truth is that even with the best seats, it's hard to resell them for what you pay for them.  We are Terrace MVP, front row and only Sat sell for profit.  Most people are now aware that the best way to buy tickets is to wait until just before game time, walk to the gate, buy on StubHub and go in.  If my seat partner ever backs out, I'm 99% sure I'll be done with season seats.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:58 PM, Rochambeau said:

Yes SSHs get a discount, but truth is that even with the best seats, it's hard to resell them for what you pay for them.  We are Terrace MVP, front row and only Sat sell for profit.  Most people are now aware that the best way to buy tickets is to wait until just before game time, walk to the gate, buy on StubHub and go in.  If my seat partner ever backs out, I'm 99% sure I'll be done with season seats.

That’s not necessarily true. I’ve never lost money selling my tickets.