• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yusei Kikuchi in Anaheim

Chuck

In Anaheim huh? Hmm I know everyone thought Disneyland but i thought why not the bowling alley on Lincoln and Brookhurst?? Lots of liquor stores nearby, hookers, a Carls Jr, a place to get your haircut and do your taxes..

He could be a really good pickup for the Angels and really only needs to be a Heaney-Skaggs type performer to make this rotation look a lot better.  (although, I'm not sure if that production would be good in terms of WAR created per dollar and such, given how much he may get paid).

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Long time visitor, long time fan... finally decided to create an account and post here after seeing my tweet on your site during my daily Angels news checkup... you don't know how much fun and playful trash talking this posting has created amongst the Angel fans and Dodger fans in our office... you guys truly made my day

55 minutes ago, StandOutRealty said:

Long time visitor, long time fan... finally decided to create an account and post here after seeing my tweet on your site during my daily Angels news checkup... you don't know how much fun and playful trash talking this posting has created amongst the Angel fans and Dodger fans in our office... you guys truly made my day

I'm glad I can make you happy.

18 hours ago, StandOutRealty said:

Welcome to AW. 

How's the housing market in So. Cal? I sold my house in '05 when it was at its peak for nearly three times the amount I bought it for in Mission Viejo. Curious as to how things are now there. 

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Welcome to AW. 

How's the housing market in So. Cal? I sold my house in '05 when it was at its peak for nearly three times the amount I bought it for in Mission Viejo. Curious as to how things are now there. 

Hey Chuck... thank you for the warm welcome... love what you've created here... even though I've never posted I still feel like I've known many of you forever.

So as a company we've done really well these past few years just concentrating on building / renovating homes throughout Southern California but as one human being talking to another (not Jimmy the salesperson / agent) I'd just be cautious as a buyer and more open minded as a seller if you think you could get the price you want to get for your home.

Thank you again for posting my tweet and reaching out afterward... as a passionate follower of all sports, I've seen all the other communities out there for all my favorite teams and I can honestly say that none of them can hold a candle to all of you in the AngelsWin community.

2 hours ago, StandOutRealty said:

Hey Chuck... thank you for the warm welcome... love what you've created here... even though I've never posted I still feel like I've known many of you forever.

So as a company we've done really well these past few years just concentrating on building / renovating homes throughout Southern California but as one human being talking to another (not Jimmy the salesperson / agent) I'd just be cautious as a buyer and more open minded as a seller if you think you could get the price you want to get for your home.

Thank you again for posting my tweet and reaching out afterward... as a passionate follower of all sports, I've seen all the other communities out there for all my favorite teams and I can honestly say that none of them can hold a candle to all of you in the AngelsWin community.

Your company sounds great save for that awful Dodger fan infestation.  ?   Welcome aboard!

3 hours ago, StandOutRealty said:

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I appreciate the kind words, @StandOutRealty.

@Chuckster70 all he is saying is that we all have a massive amount of flagellant gas and it would be an extremely hazardous fire danger. Especially @tdawg87:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon: