• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yusei Kikuchi in Anaheim

Chuck

The Seibu Lions announced on Friday that they will begin the posting process for Yusei Kikuchi on December 3.

The posting period will officially begin on December 5 and Kikuchi will have 30 days from that date to sign with a major league team. Kikuchi -- who is reportedly being represented by Scott Boras -- held a 3.08 ERA and 153/45 K/BB ratio over 163 2/3 innings in the Pacific League in 2018. The left-hander is viewed by most scouts as a mid-rotation type talent.
Source: Japan Times

35 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I love it!  At least it is something to talk about.   Any chance he will visit Disneyland?

I'm surprised Eppler hasn't done anything yet. Though I wonder if his first big move is to sign Trout to a longterm extension and he's waiting on Machado and Harper to sign first. 

26 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm surprised Eppler hasn't done anything yet. Though I wonder if his first big move is to sign Trout to a longterm extension and he's waiting on Machado and Harper to sign first. 

If he is waiting for Machado and Harper to sign. I imagine they won't be signing soon. They will be exhausting as many options and as much bidding as possible to drive up the prices. A lot of free agents and trades could happen before they both get deals finalized.