• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone down for the series in Monterrey?

notherhalo

How are you planning on getting tickets? Are they for sale yet?

I did a search of aftermarket tix agencies in Mexico and the prices are outrageous, but I dont think they are actually for sale yet. Advanced sales scalping?

I live in Mexico in the winter, on the mainland. I would fly there from Sonora. I am down here now.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

You guys are awesome.  It’s like when I read a story about an American injured or killed abroad and you go to the comments and there’s a bunch of passportless rednecks saying “that guy shoulda known better, if you didn’t wanna be a victim of gun violence than you shoulda stayed in America.”

Every other country also has passportless (insert) that think the same thing.  I got picked up in Czech by a cab driver who looks like a goon from Taken, and when I told him I was from Los Angeles, he said "whoa" and made all sorts of gun gestures and sounds.

6 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

Have you heard anything about the pricing? It's going to sell out quickly, just from the locals.

You can find ticket prices here: https://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/astros-de-houston-v-los-angeles-san-nicolas-de-los-garza-nuevo-leon-04-05-2019/event/140055182423299B?lang=en-mx

I think it should be fairly entertaining! There are better stadiums and fan bases in México, but last year's series in Monterrey was quite good. Hope to see some of you guys there!

16 hours ago, JuanjoRios said:

You can find ticket prices here: https://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/astros-de-houston-v-los-angeles-san-nicolas-de-los-garza-nuevo-leon-04-05-2019/event/140055182423299B?lang=en-mx

I think it should be fairly entertaining! There are better stadiums and fan bases in México, but last year's series in Monterrey was quite good. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Juan, have you ever been to that stadium? 

I think I am going to shoot for the Rosa seats in the second level. Probably go to both games, if I can get tix.

There is a great 360 degree shot of the stadium on Google maps.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:08 PM, JuanjoRios said:

I cant figure out if this is 10am Central, Mountain or Pacific. No indication on the Mexican Ticketmaster website that I can see.

• 2 months later...

Just spent the weekend in Monterrey

I'm generally a fan of spending time in Mexico but the air pollution was harsh and there wasn't many places to bar hop, or so I thought.  

Anyone know if there's much or better than Barrio Antiguio?  Nuevo sir had a place or two but not much fun nightlife avial in comparison to GDL, DF, Merida/PDC or Guanajuato... or so it seemed.  

• 2 weeks later...