• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Beltre Retires

Dtwncbad

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

You should -- Weaver is actually becoming kind of entertaining.  Every so often he and Haren go back and forth and it's funny.

I believe it. I saw that video haren posted of weaver at the jlo concert on here...good sh*t.

Really wish that combo could have lasted longer. Watching them go back to back every week back in 2011 was rad. Their bromance makes it cooler.

1 hour ago, YouthofToday said:

Beltre wanted to sign with the Angels. Arte didnt want to negotiate with Boras. Rangers land Beltre. Great job Arte!

Beltre "wanted" to sign with the team that offered him the best contract and I am sure the Angels would have been acceptable to him had they been the high bidder.

In the end Beltre "wanted" to sign with the Rangers and certainly believes he made the right decision.

If Beltre really wanted to be an Angel, and friction between Boras and Arte was getting in the way, he would have fired Boras or gotten personally involved to solve the obstacle.

There is no story here.