• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Realmuto Trade Idea

Halokingfish

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

sorry, wasn't aware you were a big fan of Mike "kingfish" Trout 

I’m from SoCal and I see people wearing Trout stuff, so I knew he was popular. One of my friends took me to my first angel game(of my life) this season when he found out I was an Ohtani fan, except it was around the time he injured his arm. At least he got a double in the game and Trout homered that night. My friend filled me in trout and his nickname

21 minutes ago, Halokingfish said:

I’m from SoCal and I see people wearing Trout stuff, so I knew he was popular. One of my friends took me to my first angel game(of my life) this season when he found out I was an Ohtani fan, except it was around the time he injured his arm. At least he got a double in the game and Trout homered that night. My friend filled me in trout and his nickname

Don’t need to explain yourself man.  Welcome to the board.  Most of the ribbing is good natured.  The “kingfish” nick name is usually referencing Tim Salmon.  One of the better players in team history.  He played in the mid 90’s and early 2000’s.  Was part of the World Series winning team. 

Ive heard  the nick name “kidfish” associated with Trout but not often.  I think the Angels website has “Millville Meteor”.  If that sort of thing is important to you. 

Anyway.  As a bunch of people have already noted, this trade idea would be bad for all the reasons they mentioned.  It’s not feasible in the slightest. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 minutes ago, Halokingfish said:

got it 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Don’t need to explain yourself man.  Welcome to the board.  Most of the ribbing is good natured.  The “kingfish” nick name is usually referencing Tim Salmon.  One of the better players in team history.  He played in the mid 90’s and early 2000’s.  Was part of the World Series winning team. 

Ive heard  the nick name “kidfish” associated with Trout but not often.  I think the Angels website has Millville Meteor.  If that sort of thing is important to you. 

Anyway.  As a bunch of people have already noted, this trade idea would be bad for all the reasons they mentioned.  It’s not feasible in the slightest. 

Thanks for the info man. That’s interesting. Going to have to learn team history if I want to be a lifelong fan

Tim Salmon was the Angels first rookie of the year, voted unanimously. Mike Trout was the second RIY and now Ohtani only the third in Angels history.

Another piece of history about Tim Salmon was he would buy up season tickets in right field that was called the Fish Bowl and give them out as charitable contributions to youth groups. Over his career he paid for, out of pocket, over 300,000 tickets. He once joked it was to make sure he had a couple fans in the stands for home games.