• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mookie winning the MVP has reignited my hatred for Red Sox fans.

tdawg87

I hate these sweaty, smelly alcoholic racist pieces of poop. Not only do they smell but they also cannot get erections. This is why they are so sensitive and have massive inferiority complexes. 

I once saw a Hummer with a Red Sox and Pat's sticker and it also had a bunch of "I own guns" crap on the back. I was neither surprised nor amused. Of course they own guns. Big ones too. To compensate for the diminutive size of their weiners.

Mookie Betts is an amazing baseball player. He deserved the MVP award this year. But that isn't enough for Red Sox fans. Mookie has to be the best player in baseball, poised to break out of "Trout's shadow" next year. Just like Donaldson. And Harper. And Machado. And Judge. And F*ck YOU. It's difficult having to explain to these apes that while Betts is the MVP and had an amazing year, he barely, BARELY was better than Trout. And he's only had ONE OTHER elite season. This was just another year in the life of Mike. 

So while I think Betts is an incredible player and athlete, I now am actively hoping he fails just so the mouth-breathing neckbeard chowds can shut their disgusting Dorito filled mouths. I hope he gets Ultra Mega AIDS and puts up a .820 OPS next year while Trout continues to establish his Hall of Fame career.

I Facking hate living near these humanoid ballsacks. I want a meteor to take out all of New England. If that includes myself then so be it. At least I'll be dead, which is better than listening to chowds spout off bullshit all day like their shit doesn't smell worse than Satan's dog's exploded anal glands.

F*ck 

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I hate these sweaty, smelly alcoholic racist pieces of poop. Not only do they smell but they also cannot get erections. This is why they are so sensitive and have massive inferiority complexes. 

I once saw a Hummer with a Red Sox and Pat's sticker and it also had a bunch of "I own guns" crap on the back. I was neither surprised nor amused. Of course they own guns. Big ones too. To compensate for the diminutive size of their weiners.

Mookie Betts is an amazing baseball player. He deserved the MVP award this year. But that isn't enough for Red Sox fans. Mookie has to be the best player in baseball, poised to break out of "Trout's shadow" next year. Just like Donaldson. And Harper. And Machado. And Judge. And F*ck YOU. It's difficult having to explain to these apes that while Betts is the MVP and had an amazing year, he barely, BARELY was better than Trout. And he's only had ONE OTHER elite season. This was just another year in the life of Mike. 

So while I think Betts is an incredible player and athlete, I now am actively hoping he fails just so the mouth-breathing neckbeard chowds can shut their disgusting Dorito filled mouths. I hope he gets Ultra Mega AIDS and puts up a .820 OPS next year while Trout continues to establish his Hall of Fame career.

I Facking hate living near these humanoid ballsacks. I want a meteor to take out all of New England. If that includes myself then so be it. At least I'll be dead, which is better than listening to chowds spout off bullshit all day like their shit doesn't smell worse than Satan's dog's exploded anal glands.

F*ck 

i agree 

21 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

F*ck 

have you ever thought about moving to the west coast?  

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

No. Never. 

I love living in Neanderthal England.

On 10/2/2018 at 4:28 PM, tdawg87 said:

Simply put, I'm not happy out here. Miserable, actually. I need to start my life over.

Any tips? I work in healthcare but have a ton of retail experience. My credit is complete shit.

I have family but they're older (aunt is 75). Just not sure where to get started. Is California a good place to live? Oregon? Washington? 

20 hours ago, floplag said:

Sox fans have actually made me empathize with Yankee fan. that alone is enough to hate them.  

I'm the same way. I never thought that anything would make me root for the Yankees in any situation (other than maybe knocking off some AL West clubs to help us), but the Red Sox managed.