• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Scioscia ever mix up the lineup?

Do you really want Trout in RF? Hamilton in CF?

I would to see Shuck leading off until Bourjos gets back, assuming the both of them continue to play at a high level. Soon I would drop down Hamilton in the order until he starts performing well.

I've actually seen some serious theroies out there that BOTH Trout and Hamilton are psychologically incapable of hitting to their potential unless playing in centerfield, and that keeping Bourjos on the team has actually screwed up BOTH players therefore we should dump Bourjos in a panic trade for anything we can get.

This is why it is important to get OF'ers that actually play specific OF positions to come to the team and keep them there. The idea of putting 3 CF'ers in the OF sounds fun, but rarely works. I think we are seeing this example first hand.

Bourjos and Trout are still pretty young in their careers. Why is it so hard to have them play in either corner outfield spot? it's not like they've spent an entire career in CF. If they are really good ball players they should make the adjustment. I get it that Trout's arm is made of linguini and shouldn'y play right.

Bourjos and Trout are still pretty young in their careers. Why is it so hard to have them play in either corner outfield spot? it's not like they've spent an entire career in CF. If they are really good ball players they should make the adjustment. I get it that Trout's arm is made of linguini and shouldn'y play right.

Some players are more comfortable in certain spots than others. It's more mental than anything. If a player feels comfortable the entire game in the field, they will probably be more comfortable at the plate.

I know it's apples to oranges, but when I played ASA I would feel less comfortable in RCF or RF than I would in LCF or LF. Even though I played each position as well as the other, I just felt more comfortable on the left side. Not sure if that is what these guys are going through or not

That lineup isn't horrible, but why would Trout play in right?

Here's what i'm thinking:

LF Shuck

C Iannetta 

CF Trout

RF Trumbo

1B Pudgejols

2B HK

DH Callaspie

3B Nelson

SS Aybar

...Sick

Wasn't really serious about this at first, but it actually doesn't look to bad. Wonder how it would play out? Apparently the team does what the fans want, at least that what i've heard. Maybe they'll give my lineup a try.

Some players are more comfortable in certain spots than others. It's more mental than anything. If a player feels comfortable the entire game in the field, they will probably be more comfortable at the plate.

I know it's apples to oranges, but when I played ASA I would feel less comfortable in RCF or RF than I would in LCF or LF. Even though I played each position as well as the other, I just felt more comfortable on the left side. Not sure if that is what these guys are going through or not

Players who have their offense production effected by their defensive position are mentally weak.  Now Trout has moved up to one of the best players in the game.  A 21 year old can't do that if they are mentally weak!  Trout hit well from LF last season, so can we please stop this argument.  It is really really silly and the logic does not hold water.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Last night Sosh mixed it up imo in one of the worst ways

At least put Kendrick at 1st over Harris and Nelson at 2nd

Heck or even HK in RF & Trumbo at 1st

Harris provides nothing

So some ppl wanted it mixed up. You got it last night lol