• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My favorite new GoFundMe

yk9001

"...an employee administered anesthesia and something went terribly wrong." WTH??!!

The thing that went terribly wrong is that an anesthesiologist should have administered the drug and stayed there to monitor her vital signs. Then they left her on the table for eight hours, and "by the way", discovered she had suffered cardiac arrest. What?!

Her brain damage is probably so great that she has no hope of recovering. The poor lady wanted to save some money and she fell victim to some Mexican butchers masquerading as doctors.

24 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

No kidding. I mean, glad that people out there are reaching out to help a stranger, but.. 

Yeah, this is wild. I get why people pull the scams as we clearly see they work....not that this is, but who's to stop someone else from saying the same thing, although I heard they are trying to crack down on frauds.

I actually know someone that was telling me her ex-husband does this kind of shit. I remember the dude and he's a real piece of shit. Dude doesn't want to work so he keeps putting up gofundme's on social media with different medical ailments and says it's to help with his doctor bills or some shit according to her. Just a real piece of work.

There wasn't even a doctor there to perform the surgery. WTH?!

Enrique Cruz told ABC Dallas that the anesthesia was administered by a clinic staffer. Cruz said that as the day wore on, “I was kind of getting upset and worried because they would not let me see her or anything.” Clinic staff told Cruz that Avila’s blood pressure had dropped and that they could not perform the nose surgery. Cruz told Fox Dallas-Fort Worth in a separate interview, “They told me that they had some issues with her blood pressure and they weren’t able to do the procedure, but that they were waiting for her to come out of the anesthesia.”

Later, the clinic called a doctor, according to WFAA, Cruz said, “That’s when they told us, “Oh, by the way, she had a cardiac arrest.””

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, this is wild. I get why people pull the scams as we clearly see they work....not that this is, but who's to stop someone else from saying the same thing, although I heard they are trying to crack down on frauds.

I actually know someone that was telling me her ex-husband does this kind of shit. I remember the dude and he's a real piece of shit. Dude doesn't want to work so he keeps putting up gofundme's on social media with different medical ailments and says it's to help with his doctor bills or some shit according to her. Just a real piece of work.

No sh*t? Interesting...

Its sad, gofundme is a great idea. But obviously the scammers figured it out.

I have a relative of a niece - the husband was a 'first responder'.  Couple of small children.

The husband died in a car crash, non work related this year.  The requisite go fund me, fund raiser night at Chipotle.  yada yada

The amount of work this woman has had done to her house in that time is stunning.  Breath-taking, actually.  Perhaps its part of the mourning process.

My wife and i are done giving to go fund mes.

10 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I have a relative of a niece - the husband was a 'first responder'.  Couple of small children.

The husband died in a car crash, non work related this year.  The requisite go fund me, fund raiser night at Chipotle.  yada yada

The amount of work this woman has had done to her house in that time is stunning.  Breath-taking, actually.  Perhaps its part of the mourning process.

My wife and i are done giving to go fund mes.

You'd have to be a damn fool to donate to heroes.

Here in Fullerton, a cop died several years ago from skin cancer.  He blamed it on the City and his wife is now collecting his $75K pension, plus a worker's comp settlement.  The guy died at age 41 and she started collecting when he would have been 45. 

She herself retired a couple years later.  This "poor" widow is now receiving $177K a year.