• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani wins rookie of the year!!!

Docwaukee

43 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I'm excited to see him DH every day next season. Going into this past season, I really thought most of his value would be in his pitching ability. But I've completely changed my mind now. I think he is a legit 45 home run threat and I really think at some point he will pick up a 1B glove.

If Ohtani doesn't play at least 150 games at DH next year I will not be a happy camper. 

Just seeing this. Good sh*t! Thought hed get robbed,  but very well deserved.

Forget about stats for a second. Think about how cool you have to be to be on the same team as trout, and become almost as popular...first year.

Lifts glass, hopes to see those two together for many years to come...

I rarely visit Twitter, but a quick glance earlier showed lots of love from his teammates, the front office, broadcasters.  Trout commented that he is an even better person than a player.  This team hasn't won as many games as we'd like, but we there's a lot to like on this roster.  On and off the field.

1 hour ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I'm excited to see him DH every day next season. Going into this past season, I really thought most of his value would be in his pitching ability. But I've completely changed my mind now. I think he is a legit 45 home run threat and I really think at some point he will pick up a 1B glove.

Ill admit, I didnt buy into any of the hype. Not so much against him, but he sounded more like a gimmick coming over. And our recent good luck has been less than Irish.

Holy smokes was he fun to watch. That start against Oakland in April was one of the few games I was glued to the TV in a few years. Not just how good he was, but just absolutely dominant. Then he started hitting bombs, oppo field, against big name pitchers, and it was unreal.

To think.....

...... all the worrying in spring training :O)

13 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Ill admit, I didnt buy into any of the hype. Not so much against him, but he sounded more like a gimmick coming over. And our recent good luck has been less than Irish.

Holy smokes was he fun to watch. That start against Oakland in April was one of the few games I was glued to the TV in a few years. Not just how good he was, but just absolutely dominant. Then he started hitting bombs, oppo field, against big name pitchers, and it was unreal.

To think.....

...... all the worrying in spring training :O)

Dude I saw him first hand in spring training, I was like there is absolutely no way this dude can hit major league pitching. And then the regular season starts and he’s a completely different hitter. Biggest troll job in recent memory 

10 hours ago, TroutField said:

Dude I saw him first hand in spring training, I was like there is absolutely no way this dude can hit major league pitching. And then the regular season starts and he’s a completely different hitter. Biggest troll job in recent memory 

Seriously. I remember someone on here, back in spring, mentioning ichiro sucked his first spring training, then went on to win ROY and MVP. 

George-Elaine-Okay-Hand-Gesture-In-Sarcastic-Seinfeld-Gif.gif