• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Any Ben Shapiro fans here?

Chuck

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

He thinks Trump is a giant pile of sh*t, so I'm with him on that. 

No he doesn't, though he didn't vote for him and he calls him out for the bad, but praises him for the good. 

I wish the left and right would do the same instead of being biased toward their party. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

No he doesn't, though he didn't vote for him and he calls him out for the bad, but praises him for the good. 

I wish the left and right would do the same instead of being biased toward their party. 

That's what I like about him. He's a true conservative rather than just a party hack like Sean Hannity. He will call out the BS when he sees it and will call himself out if he's wrong about something. 

14 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

No. He does think he's a pile of crap, he just agrees with some of the things he may do. Trump's a piece of garbage as a human. 

Also, I think this fits in this thread. I think it's @UndertheHalo, and some other people on here that criticize Ben for trying to make himself look good by debating college students or something along those lines. He did a thing at politicon and some chick challenged him on this. Watch his answer at the 11:50 mark on this video.

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Also, I think this fits in this thread. I think it's @UndertheHalo, and some other people on here that criticize Ben for trying to make himself look good by debating college students or something along those lines. He did a thing at politicon and some chick challenged him on this. Watch his answer at the 11:50 mark on this video.

The 28:30 mark shows exactly why I like him. He's not a Republican hack

8 minutes ago, jessecrall said:

I'd say we're both in some sort of tie for the bottom.

If you are on the left it's likely you won't like most of Shapiro's views and that's fair. Our problem today is we get so caught up arguing with people and trying to defend "our guy" that we don't see our own BS. As stated above, I like Shapiro because he will call out anyone he doesn't agree with or does not carry "true" conservative values. Many in the Republican party no longer have core conservative values and he has no problem criticizing them for it. It's refreshing because you know his beliefs are more genuine. Most of the other pundits on both the right and left are nothing more than cheerleaders for their team. If more on the right were like him it would be trouble for the left. Fortunately for the left the right still has the likes of Coulter and Hannity. Those are the ones that give the conservatives a bad name. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you are on the left it's likely you won't like most of Shapiro's views and that's fair. Our problem today is we get so caught up arguing with people and trying to defend "our guy" that we don't see our own BS. As stated above, I like Shapiro because he will call out anyone he doesn't agree with or does not carry true conservative values. Many in the Republican party no longer have core conservative values and he has no problem criticizing them for it. It's refreshing because you know his beliefs are more genuine. Most of the other pundits on both the right and left are nothing more than cheerleaders for their team. If more on the right were like him it would be trouble for the left. Fortunately for the left the right still has the likes of Coulter and Hannity. Those are the ones that give the conservatives a bad name. 

Well, I certainly agree with you about Shapiro's belief's being genuine.