• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anybody else suffer from anal seepage?

tdawg87

Funny, I was going to start a thread about butts too.

But mine was going to ask for peoples' thoughts on the cheeky bottom. It's kind of a game changer IMO. Skimpier than normal bottoms, but not nearly as slutty as a thong. So sexy MILF types who are a little daring can wear them without standing out too much. 

But it is quite remarkable to be at a resort with hundreds of other people, and yet some gals dont give a fu*k and still rock a tiny thong. God bless them.

Manpon 

We used to know this dude we called Mickey Manpon. Mic was the type of alcoholic that the alcohol always fucked his shit up and he would throw in a manpon. But the dude would walk around in basketball shorts and the thing would fallout. I’ll never forget one time we’re at the pub and gets up to take a piss and it falls out. My buddy and I start laughing as it’s blatantly there in plain sight for people to see. The bartender comes out to clean a bit and sees it on the ground. She picks it up and crumpled it while saying, “Why are people so messy and take care of their shit.” My buddy and I went from disgusted to literally laughing our ass off.

True story that my buddy and I always have to bring up when we see each other.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Manpon 

We used to know this dude we called Mickey Manpon. Mic was the type of alcoholic that the alcohol always fucked his shit up and he would throw in a manpon. But the dude would walk around in basketball shorts and the thing would fallout. I’ll never forget one time we’re at the pub and gets up to take a piss and it falls out. My buddy and I start laughing as it’s blatantly there in plain sight for people to see. The bartender comes out to clean a bit and sees it on the ground. She picks it up and crumpled it while saying, “Why are people so messy and take care of their shit.” My buddy and I went from disgusted to literally laughing our ass off.

tenor.gif?itemid=3573311

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

Manpon 

Brandon can't be at a bar.

He has to be at a pub. 

• 3 years later...