• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rats and Sinking Ship

Blarg

1 hour ago, HaloNArizona said:

Oh.....like when Pete Carroll left the Trojans to move the Seahawks before they were sanctioned....Opps...I mean Pete left for a better paying job and a bigger opportunity.

Good comparison except one thing has nothing to do with the other. Just because the Trojans got whacked doesn’t mean the Dodgers will as well. In college football you can hit the college. In professional sports they will hit the team but will also hit the people responsible. Like what happened in St Louis with the Houston fiasco or with Atlanta. If he did something just leaving the Dodgers won’t save him. But I do like your comparison. Forgot all about that. We shall see what happens. 

7 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Good comparison except one thing has nothing to do with the other. Just because the Trojans got whacked doesn’t mean the Dodgers will as well. In college football you can hit the college. In professional sports they will hit the team but will also hit the people responsible. Like what happened in St Louis with the Houston fiasco or with Atlanta. If he did something just leaving the Dodgers won’t save him. But I do like your comparison. Forgot all about that. We shall see what happens. 

I have no idea if the Dodgers will get in huge legal trouble, but when you hear things like the DOJ are involved that doesn’t happen often.  It also wouldn’t surprise me if MLB is sanctioned for turning a blind eye to this stuff over the years.  

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

or perhaps 20.

stop saying stupid shit, and even more importantly, stop playing the victim.

it's a pussy move and everyone sees it. 

Victim? Definitely not playing that. I honestly could care less if you guys want to say shit to me, I clearly have zero problem giving it right back.

8 hours ago, Lou said:

good Lord, it's "couldn't care less", Einstein 

You’re so right I’m so sorry I forgot to put couldn’t at 12 o’clock at night Jesus no one ever has made a mistake on the message board with grammar haha. Holy moly. You truly are obsessed I appreciate it. 

here's my thoughts, when a guy makes seemingly troll like posts constantly, then likes every single one of the posts that troll him back, then he's obviously a troll. personally, i feel like trolling is a distraction and an annoyance and should be dealt with accordingly.

i love having dissenting opinions, even extremely negative opinions have a place, but trolling just ruins the board.