• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yep, another Pujols thread, predict 2019 numbers

What will Pujols' numbers be for:   games played, BA, OBP, SLG%, OPS, doubles, HR's, and RBIs?

70 games played, .240 BA, .285 OBP, .400 SLG%, .685 OPS, 10 doubles, 12 HRs, 35 RBIs   (and hopefully one retirement after 2019 with the remaining $59 million paid out over his ten years services contract)   

He's Albert, if nothing else we know this man is tough, and is willing to play through a great deal of pain and discomfort.  If it weren't for that "grit" factor and the contract, he'd already be retired by now, or more accurately, forced into retirement because no team would offer him a contract.

My guess is he'll be healthy for 40 games, and "grit" himself through another 40.  

So 80 games, half a season.  Man I hope we have a decent back up, or Fernandez is every bit as good of a hitter as he was in AAA. 

As for Albert, I'm going to go with .250 batting average, .295 OBP and 10 HR's.  

It will mark the end of his career as the Angels starting 1B. 

1 hour ago, Second Base said:

He's Albert, if nothing else we know this man is tough, and is willing to play through a great deal of pain and discomfort.  If it weren't for that "grit" factor and the contract, he'd already be retired by now, or more accurately, forced into retirement because no team would offer him a contract.

My guess is he'll be healthy for 40 games, and "grit" himself through another 40.  

So 80 games, half a season.  Man I hope we have a decent back up, or Fernandez is every bit as good of a hitter as he was in AAA. 

As for Albert, I'm going to go with .250 batting average, .295 OBP and 10 HR's.  

It will mark the end of his career as the Angels starting 1B. 

Totally agree. He will grift his way through another 25 million dollar season.