• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congrats, Dodgers

Lou

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

I’m shocked and offended that Bill Burr mentions that the offender in his story was .... MEXICAN!

Hey Bill, people like you who generalize are the problem.  Not the Mexican at the game who wanted to assault you.

you really don't know what the term generalize means, do you? 

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

I’m shocked and offended that Bill Burr mentions that the offender in his story was .... MEXICAN!

Hey Bill, people like you who generalize are the problem.  Not the Mexican at the game who wanted to assault you.

I’m pretty sure he was telling a story of a real life event. Not his fault the dude happened to be Mexican. 

Damn people cry about anything now a days 

https://www.rslsoapbox.com/2018/11/1/18054826/rsl-lafc-match-delayed-after-lafc-supporters-throw-trash-on-the-field

https://sports.yahoo.com/lafc-fans-pepper-opposing-keeper-debris-cause-delay-mls-playoff-match-042805222.html

Embarrassing display by the LAFC supporters.  The venn diagram intersection between the idiot LAFC supporters and Dodger fans is large.

During a playoff game, they threw crap on the field.  Then chant a homophobic slur during goal kicks.

This is why Los Angeles cant have nice things.

I'm am certainly sorry to hear what these young Dodger Fans did to that Red Sox Fan. It certainly wasn't The Sox Fan's fault that The Dodgers didn't play up to snuff in The Series. The Red Sox and their fans are a class outfit, and this fan certainly didn't deserve this. I hope he is recovering well. I do want to mention that all fan bases have their bad elements within. You can't judge an entire organization for what a few bad apples did.

On November 2, 2018 at 6:15 PM, W.E. Baxter Author said:

I'm am certainly sorry to hear what these young Dodger Fans did to that Red Sox Fan. It certainly wasn't The Sox Fan's fault that The Dodgers didn't play up to snuff in The Series. The Red Sox and their fans are a class outfit, and this fan certainly didn't deserve this. I hope he is recovering well. I do want to mention that all fan bases have their bad elements within. You can't judge an entire organization for what a few bad apples did.

1. let's not go overboard.

2. when it continually occurs, I think we're allowed to judge their fan base for what they are - cowardly criminals 

My last game at Dodger Stadium was about 20 years ago. I was wearing a Braves jersey. Even back then, two drunks (who I had said nothing to) wanted to fight me in the bathroom. There was an ugly element in the fan base even then, and it has gotten worse with time. If I want to see the Braves play, I'm going to San Diego.

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The sh*tty thing is, no matter how much we rag on dodger fans, there are tons of good ones. They get way overshadowed by the idiots at that park. 

When people are brutally attacked in the parking lot for the egregious act of wearing the other team's gear, it tends to color everything.

That Giants fan will be disabled for the rest of his life.

I have  77 year old uncle who's been a Dodgers fan since the Brooklyn days. He's nearly blind now but he can still navigate his computer so I pay his MLB TV subscription so he can watch their games and chat with me about it. All my cousins and friends who grew up Dodger fans in OC can piss on a spark plug but I'll let Uncle Jess bend my ear about anything from the Duke to Roberts' bad managing for as long as he's able

11 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I have  77 year old uncle who's been a Dodgers fan since the Brooklyn days. He's nearly blind now but he can still navigate his computer so I pay his MLB TV subscription so he can watch their games and chat with me about it. All my cousins and friends who grew up Dodger fans in OC can piss on a spark plug but I'll let Uncle Jess bend my ear about anything from the Duke to Roberts' bad managing for as long as he's able

recon knows your uncle?

that's pretty cool

I went to game 5 of the WS sat by Dodger and Red Sox fans and both were super nice and friendly. I went to the Rams game earlier that day, didn't cheer  or root for either of the teams just wanted to go to another WS game. It was a fun experience I wasn't in super expensive tickets kind of left field/1st base line ish. All in all fun times. Sure people have bad experiences bad stuff happens all sorts of places. Was the first time I had been to Dodger stadium as an adult was not what I was expecting from all the comments I have seen on message boards etc. 

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I went to game 5 of the WS sat by Dodger and Red Sox fans and both were super nice and friendly. I went to the Rams game earlier that day, didn't cheer  or root for either of the teams just wanted to go to another WS game. It was a fun experience I wasn't in super expensive tickets kind of left field/1st base line ish. 

okay, i'll ask . . . just where exactly are these seats?