• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congrats, Dodgers

Lou

1 hour ago, Dick Enberg said:

I quit going to Angels games against Dodgers, Yankees, Red Sox a few years ago. it became so toxic. don't want my family around it. 

I don’t blame you.  I went to the Red Sox and Yankees this year.  The fans are obnoxious and loud, so it’s annoying.  They are also numerous of course.  But I never felt threatened or anything.  That’s not to say fights don’t happen. I’m sure they do.  But there is definitely something different about the people the Dodgers bring out.  I’ve been going to those games for years.  It’s always the same stuff.  Throwing shit, grabbing people’s hats.  Thank goodness that’s never happened to me.  Honestly I don’t know how I’d react.  I’d probably end up in jail for the night.  Anyway, they go way, way out out of their way to be antagonistic.  There’s always drunk idiots.  Angels fans as well of course.  But like I said, it’s different with the Dodgers fans.  They’re entitled.  Their stupid.  And without hyperbole.  A lot of them act like violent trouble makers.  It’s not just at Dodger stadium.  Angel stadium is close enough that they bring it there also.  This year I had tickets to the two games.  I didn’t go to the second one because I didn’t feel like hearing their shit for 3 hours.  That’s a me problem, but whatever, Angels didn’t give us much to cheer about this season anyway.   First time I’ve ever done that.  So I felt bad about it.

I so wish the Angels would roll out some program to encourage Angels fans to not sell their tickets for some of these games.  The Vegas Knights have a neat program where the fan signs a pledge to not sell their seats at certain games and they get discounts and other benefits.  It would make for a much better stadium experience for Angels fans.  Which should be the concern for the Angels.  Also, There’s obvious benefits for the Angels if their stadium doesn’t look like an away game.  Or 50/50 at best.  

I get people who sell.  If it helps you afford the tickets more power to you.  It’s not their problem.  But for people who don’t have to do it, I bet a program like that would go a long ways to making sure they go to the stadium for these games. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I have hair, no tattoos and a legitimate job. I doubt they'd accept me.

People like you are the problem. No one should generalize, either if it’s for good or bad stuff; there are good and bad people in every race, religion, country, etc. With statements like that you are only spreading hate and anger instead of talking about things that actually matter.

Leaving that behind, I hope the Angels have a strong off-season and build a strong foundation for the extension of Mike Trout.