• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jake Lamb

TroutField

With the D-backs signing of Eduardo Escobar to a 3 year deal Lamb may be the odd man out. Pretty ideal buy low candidate as he’s coming off shoulder surgery. If we could get him for a decent price it could solve 3rd through 2020. He does struggle against lefties but he’s a good young bat we could add into the middle of the lineup without blowing up the minor league system. 

Thoughts?

Solid player when he’s healthy.  I’m not really sure about what his situation is now health wise. I just wonder if there’s a place for him with Cozart on the roster.  I don’t want to see Taylor Ward pushed off the line up card at this point.  And I think the Angels want to see what they have in him as well.  If Taylor Ward doesn’t work out tho, he definitely seems like a decent buy low candidate. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

as always, it depends on cost.  he's controlled for two more years and is coming off of a bad season but riddled with injury.  

Don't think the escobar signing make him expendable though.  gives them options as I think they'll trade Goldy.  Lamb could play 1b pretty easily.  Still see us as a candidate for Godley so if we can swing a deal for both I would consider.  

Neither gets me hot and bothered though.