• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Caravan(s)

9 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Agreed, but Trump has very clearly orchestrated the caravans to drive GOP voters to the polls as they fear the caravans and so that he can exercise a solid power grab at the border in response to his fabricated invasion crisis. 

Wait, wait, wait.  I thought this was a Soros funded invasion. 

Also, these are future Antifa supersoldiers 

-Flop. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I have to find out what Soros pays and if he will meet my asking price.  All these marches/Caravans/Conspiracies/etc. he funds he has to be broke by now. 

What are you talking about ?  It’s not possible for the globalist Jew cabal to run out of money.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

These are some tough invaders though.  I know if I was 1,000 miles away and had small pox and leprosy that I just can't make the trip no matter what the pay.  Unless it is all show and you are really flying me right to the border with the women and children to come infect you all.  How are they going to vote if their limbs fall off? 

I am sorry but defending this lying sack of shit on a daily basis you are etching your shit stain in time.  Be proud. 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Agreed, but Trump has very clearly orchestrated the caravans to drive GOP voters to the polls as they fear the caravans and so that he can exercise a solid power grab at the border in response to his fabricated invasion crisis. 

I legit cant tell if sarcasm of not.  Im going to assume it is.  

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It's every bit as reasonable as assuming they're being funded by Soros. Really, it is.

No, its really not. 

Im curious though, give me some logic behind that statement.  I can see many reason to suspect its being financed by the other side, and few to suggest its Trump or the right.

I dont personally think hes savvy enough to play that game, step right into the lions mouth and pull up that chair and play right into the Dems identity politics, unless hes planning some giant amnesty announcement to defuse that bomb or twist it on them, which would only negatively affect his own base.   What could he possibly gain from this?

No bullshit, no sarcasm, legit question... convince me?

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

1540758611_449252_1540758821_noticia_nor

The one guy with the orange shirt wrapped over his head looks like he is trying to sneak aboard a life boat on the Titanic.

I don't know if you meant it as such, but from start to finish (and considering what ultimately happened to the Titanic), that's a very apt comparison.

Also, a simple google search will reveal that these “caravans” have existed in some form since 2010.  Weird how all of sudden Donald has found this new way for his mush for brains base to pretend that some apocalyptic crisis is upon us.  And of course, who else besides the American right immediately cooks up conspiracy theories to further sensationalize it.  These are dumbest mother fuc*kers on earth. 

Antifa recruits !

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 minutes ago, floplag said:

You somehow think that many people organized over social media and made it this far without help?  seriously?  

Dude it’s a couple thousand people that’s grown to that as it’s moved a long.  It’s one of the bigger stories in the world right now.  It’s not like it’s a secret. 

again, really.  How organized is it ? It’s a bunch of people wandering north. Pretty low bar for “organization”

I'm guessing that unarmed men, women, and children....all poor and on foot...don't pose much of a risk to our country.   They are being watched closely and none of them are getting across the border w/o our permission.    Labeling this as an "invasion" is just fear mongering.  Bulking up security for the situation makes sense, but sending 5K troops is just an expensive PR stunt.