• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Caravan(s)

On 3/7/2019 at 11:46 AM, RallyMo said:

That's all well and good, but it doesn't meet the conditions necessary for asylum. 

Reading comprehension, my friend.

For at least the third time, I said anyone can BEGIN the application process, and if they have a kid with them, they're free to go. Their asylum hearings are months down the line.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:57 AM, calscuf said:

I assume he’s a nice guy, but does anyone here think flop is smart?  Asking for a friend.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:45 PM, RallyMo said:

$20 (paid by @calscuf) to the next person who can get FS79 to explain that same thing again with different verbiage. I'll try. 

On 3/7/2019 at 1:46 PM, RallyMo said:

That's all well and good, but it doesn't meet the conditions necessary for asylum. 

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Reading comprehension, my friend.

For at least the third time, I said anyone can BEGIN the application process, and if they have a kid with them, they're free to go. Their asylum hearings are months down the line.

@calscuf, you can just Venmo me the $20.

19 hours ago, Lou said:

I still don't know what the cat thing signifies.

Worse are the ones where you can't even tell what they are. 

It's supposed to signify a response to a catty (deliberately hurtful in one's remarks; spiteful) post. 

Or, Shut up Rally, you own a cat. 

• 10 months later...
29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Also, the Center for Immigration Studies is an anti-immigration think tank. It would be like going to a Yankees blog to read about the Red Sox.

They cited Mexico's Interior Secretary in the article who confirmed there was a caravan.

43 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Those last caravans caused brutal destruction in the U.S. So much so, that we all completely forgot about them and moved onto something else. 

More like the federal government did something to deter people trying to cross the border illegally while the number of people being apprehended trying to cross dropped over 70% from the peak in May of last year.  

• 3 weeks later...

Would he be wrong to?  Now that asylum seekers have to wait in Mexico Mexico's started cracking down because it's become their problem with non-citizens ignoring their laws, living in tents while they wait to have an asylum claim processed and not going to some of the place set up for them, there's been increased crime and Mexico's citizens aren't happy with it.  Trump's a complete chud but he's done more to curb illegal border crossings and people that game the asylum system than any other president in my lifetime.  The rest talked a good game whether they were R or D just like numerous other politicians who have said it's an issue over the years but like most things political it was just posturing.