• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

2018 Hot Stove League

1 hour ago, floplag said:

I hate to say it but i think thats more of a condemnation of our guys than praise for him.  Looking good to us right now isnt that tricky. 

I think that’s the point....are we shaky enough to reach for Keuchel?  I dunno...I see both sides...

VINTAGE. BASEBALL. STORY. 
Visit Big Fly Gear to get your baseball apparel today!
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 day or 15 day DL... doesn't really matter.  Angels' pitchers only use the 60 day DL

"Snow is the greatest teammate I have ever had" - Josh Hamilton

drive home listening to mlb network heard something funny.   The had on Mike Ferrin to talk about the Goldschmidt trade and Jeff Joyce was asking Ferrin about the likelihood of the dbacks trading

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I think that’s the point....are we shaky enough to reach for Keuchel?  I dunno...I see both sides...

Well so do i actually, i mean were gonna need guys out there to have any shot at not falling under 500 but its popular around here to talk about value, and for whjat i think Kuechel and Gio would cost, it makes little sense 

20 minutes ago, floplag said:

Well so do i actually, i mean were gonna need guys out there to have any shot at not falling under 500 but its popular around here to talk about value, and for whjat i think Kuechel and Gio would cost, it makes little sense 

Keuchel, you’re probably right, Gio I don’t know...he might be cheaper than Harvey or Cahill....

37 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Someone brought up a question to be addressed, which might influence this.

Is it true that now if a FA signs for a total of under $50 million, there is no draft pick lost?

44 minutes ago, Lou said: