• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

1-YEAR DEAL ALERT. 

Jon Heyman of MLB Network reports that Sergio Romo is close to a one-year deal with an unspecified team.

We also don't know the dollar amount, but details should continue to pour in. The market for the 35-year-old Romo has been rather quiet this winter after he posted a 4.14 ERA with 25 saves and a 75/20 K/BB ratio over 67 1/3 innings with the Rays in 2018. He's still capable of being a useful late-inning arm.

22 hours ago, Lou said:

incorrect 

Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ingram, Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Beasley, 2 1st round picks.

They would have no one left that is good other than Bron Bron and AD.... Thompson wouldn't help this year!.... What are you talking about Lou? Or, are you thinking an increase of minutes equates to more points for Hart or Zubac? Which it doesn't.

3 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ingram, Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Beasley, 2 1st round picks.

They would have no one left that is good other than Bron Bron and AD.... Thompson wouldn't help this year!.... What are you talking about Lou? Or, are you thinking an increase of minutes equates to more points for Hart or Zubac? Which it doesn't.

How did you know I needed glasses?????

1 hour ago, Lou said:

link?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/anthony-davis-trade-rumors-lakers-have-gotten-more-serious-in-trade-talks-with-pelicans/

above is the one I read on CBSsports.com...

This was the one with the 2 - 2nd rounders added (But, they kept Hart and Zubac).

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/anthony-davis-trade-rumors-pelicans-want-four-draft-picks-from-the-lakers/

This was the updated one on ESPN that the Lakers were waiting on a reply for then the Pelicans asked for more and the Lakers walked away....

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25931922/los-angeles-lakers-waiting-counteroffer-new-orleans-pelicans-anthony-davis-trade-talks

The Lakers on Monday night added two more young players -- Josh Hart and Ivica Zubac -- to a trade package that already included Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball and two first-round picks, sources said.

16 hours ago, Lou said:

I like how he threw in Rondo, Beasley and Stephenson, as if I wouldn't notice. 

The Los Angeles Times' Brad Turner reported further details, saying that the Lakers have offered Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley and two first-round picks in exchange for Davis and taking on Solomon Hill's contract. 

Landed in Indy; update on Lakers-Pelicans talks. Magic Johnson, Dell Demps talked twice today, per source. Lakers willing to give Pelicans cap relief for Anthony Davis by taking Solomon Hill for Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ingram, Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Beasley, 2 1st round picks.

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

I couldn't name any players on the Clippers 

Clippers Traded Tobias Harris one of the players they got from the Pistons for Blake Griffin. Harris was playing very well this year and was AVG 20.5 PTS / 7.9 REB. He is also an upcoming Free Agent and the Clippers want to bring Kwahi Leonard in as a FA next year and they both play SF. 

The Sixers paid a steep future price to the Clippers, including rookie guard Landry Shamet, Philadelphia's own 2020 protected first-round pick and an unprotected 2021 first-round pick via the Miami Heat.

The Sixers (34-20) also sent forwards Wilson Chandler (expiring contract) and Mike Muscala and 2021 and 2023 second-round picks to the Clippers (via the Detroit Pistons) in the trade. Center Boban Marjanovic and forward Mike Scottwere shipped to the Sixers.

5 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I could only name LaBron and the Kid whose dad is a tool from your Alma Mater...On the Lakers. I gave up on them after the original Show Time. Magic, Kareem, Worthy,  Wilks, Nixon, Scott, AC Green, McAdoo, Woolridge, Rambis etc.

LOL Bullshit. you had no problem rattling off names 

18 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

you even knew Hart and Zubac 

7 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I could only name LaBron and the Kid whose dad is a tool from your Alma Mater...On the Lakers. I gave up on them after the original Show Time. Magic, Kareem, Worthy,  Wilks, Nixon, Scott, AC Green, McAdoo, Woolridge, Rambis etc.

what, no Cooper?  can't forget COOP!

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

You proved my point.lol

That's too bad. You should had been watching some games! Up until a few weeks ago they were top 3-5 in the West and are Still Top 8.

They may move for AD. Or, they may tank it out for 2 1st round picks next Draft. The real interesting Draft Pick they received last night from the 76'ers is the Unprotected 1st rounder from Miami in 2021.... 2021 is the first season High Schoolers will be available for the NBA Draft. 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

LOL Bullshit. you had no problem rattling off names 

you even knew Hart and Zubac 

I copied and pasted....Looked at their roster, minutes and PFR and then added to my statement..Similar to everyone here who posts regarding the Angels Roster, Rookies, stats and projections!..... Your toolishness is shining through Lou~   Don't be an ASS~