Sign in to follow this  
BackUpTheTruck

Internet Free Speech Thread

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'll have to check it out. Somewhere in my mind I perceive reddit as the pearly gates to the dark web

It's a pretty clean site for the most part. 

16 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'll have to check it out. Somewhere in my mind I perceive reddit as the pearly gates to the dark web

Nope, not at all. That's something like 4chan.

Reddit has so many subs, you'll easily find something of value there. Just....stay away from any of the political forums. It's a hugely liberal site and the bias is ridiculous. 

r/baseball is pretty solid. Most people there worship Trout so it's cool.

Stefan Basil Molyneux is a Canadian far-right, white nationalist podcaster and former YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views. Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right movement by Politico and The Washington Post, and as a far-right activist

Yeah that sounds about right for BUTT.

I don't follow Molyneux on twitter but he is just about the only right leaning voice on my timeline due to the occasional retweet of one of the few silent conservatives I apparently follow. The worst thing I can say about any of his tweets was that most were unpopular opinions and a few were edgy. 

Posted (edited)

Molyneaux never really interested me. Gave him a shot. Too many of these IDW types fall in love with the sound of their own voice. Gad Saad is another. The weinsteins... Sam Harris. Zzz all of them

Edited by Adam

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Molyneaux never really interested me. Gave him a shot. Too many of these IDW types fall in love with the sound of their own voice. Gad Saad is another. The weinsteins... Sam Harris. Zzz all of them

I don't listen to any of them, unless they have Jordan Peterson on. Now that's a dude the lefties really hate.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't listen to any of them, unless they have Jordan Peterson on. Now that's a dude the lefties really hate.

Is that the dude MAGA jacks off to?