Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Literal Nazis were not in favor of free speech, or private gun ownership, just like the modern Democratic Party.

I don't know why being in favor of the first two amendments of the bill of rights should be controversial.

Lol your deal isn’t about some higher fidelity to free speech.  This bullshit obfuscating game you like to play will only play with the dimmest shit heads.  All these fuckers you pretend are valuable voices being suppressed are all out in the open spreading their filth.  No one stops them.  Their speech is fully intact.  Private platforms aren’t obliged to help them along with broadcasting their shit.  You’re so dumb that you don’t even have a basic grasp of what the ideals you claim to care about actually mean.  
 
also to be clear, you don’t care about free speech.  You care about being able to be a huge asshole unchallenged.  That’s about full depth of your purpose. 

Edited by UndertheHalo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One time I called Angel Talk as Dwight from Stanton. The conversation went like this: "Fact: Howie Kendrick is known for his high batting average and speed. Fact: The Angels need a better leadoff

I'd personally like to thank my new hero, Donald Trump, for setting me free.  I believe Chuck realized he had to remove me from internet jail as a result of this Executive Order.   And if you tho

Posted Images

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not a team thing.  Siding with nazis makes you a piece of shit that needs to be smashed into oblivion.  BUTT repeatedly demonstrates sympathy for literal nazis.  

 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol your deal isn’t about some higher fidelity to free speech.  This bullshit obfuscating game you like to play will only play with the dimmest shit heads.  All these fuckers you pretend are valuable voices being suppressed are all out in the open spreading their filth.  No one stops them.  Their speech is fully intact.  Private platforms aren’t obliged to help them along with broadcasting their shit.  You’re so dumb that you don’t even have a basic grasp of what the ideals you claim to care about actually mean.  
 
also to be clear, you don’t care about free speech.  You care about being able to be a huge asshole unchallenged.  That’s about full depth of your purpose. 

I'm not going to let you call me a Nazi sympathizer and have that go unchallenged. Maybe you're being an asshole?

It shouldn't be hard to believe that I actually care about freedom of speech, which is under assault by the left.

If these Republicans running for office are such evil people, simply point that out and defeat them in a landslide. No need to do the cowardly thing and try to silence them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Pretending that free speech is being suppressed when it’s not.  Linking 5000 stories from infowars, breitbart, red state, the gateway pundit.  Even defending fucking GAP.  Yea, reasonable. 

I agree it is disingenuous. Unfortunately, there is a faction of society that will ostracize anyone who violates some arbitrary moral line. Those people are dicks. But in principle ostracization is the best way to adjudicate social and cultural issues. At the end of the day, the victims were just in the wrong tribe to begin with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Not too many politicians care about free speech these days

Not to many anything is in favor of it these days, unless its their views, which is of course the exact opposite of free speech at all. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Pretending that free speech is being suppressed when it’s not.  Linking 5000 stories from infowars, breitbart, red state, the gateway pundit.  Even defending fucking GAP.  Yea, reasonable. 

So what exactly do you think is going on with all these conservative speakers being threatened, talks cancelled, and riots or screaming interruptions, careers threatened openly... and dont even get me started on antifas bullshit...  you truly believe there is no suppression happening right now?   None, anywhere?

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, floplag said:

Not to many anything is in favor of it these days, unless its their views, which is of course the exact opposite of free speech at all. 

So what exactly do you think is going on with all these conservative speakers being threatened, talks cancelled, and riots or screaming interruptions, careers threatened openly... and dont even get me started on antifas bullshit...  you truly believe there is no suppression happening right now?   None, anywhere?

 

16 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

There's not really suppression of free speech in the traditional, legal sense.

It's suppression of speech by means of mob rule. That's what's getting out of hand.

The government suppressing free speech isn't occurring, at least on some grand scale. Although, our president is a fan of suppressing it when it comes to libel laws. https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-libel-20180908-htmlstory.html

Mob rule is out of hand and annoying but they're going to lose that fight. Anecdotally, it seems as though the number of red pills are far outpacing the blue pills. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam said:

 

The government suppressing free speech isn't occurring, at least on some grand scale. Although, our president is a fan of suppressing it when it comes to libel laws. https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-libel-20180908-htmlstory.html

Mob rule is out of hand and annoying but they're going to lose that fight. Anecdotally, it seems as though the number of red pills are far outpacing the blue pills. 

Oh please, if Trump is guilty of it then both sides are and it isnt even worth discussion if youre going partisan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On 2/25/2020 at 4:48 PM, Taylor said:

seeing all of the name changes made me laugh harder than i've laughed in a good long while. that was awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...