• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Katie Porter

it’ll be interesting. They new reps will probably make it two terms. Once the exec branch goes blue those seats will probably go back to Republicans.

I am a little surprised that Walters broad lost (will lose) but I’m glad that Dana guy did. He was bad news and a real pos

On 10/25/2018 at 10:57 PM, calscuf said:

And for guys like Adam that support the Republicans for money reasons only and admit it without shame, more power to you.  At least it’s a valid reason.  (Except for the SALT and home mortgage deduction changes basically f*cked blue state conservatives).

This is me.  I am a single issue voter, that issue is my money.  

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Actually, I thought you were grouping me in with Lhalo about people who don't know mail-in ballots are a thing, so I didn't read your entire post and ended up responding to Lhalo myself. I apologize to anyone who may have been offended.

That's not enough of an apology for me. I'm gonna need an amazon gift card to really clear the air between us.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

it’ll be interesting. They new reps will probably make it two terms. Once the exec branch goes blue those seats will probably go back to Republicans.

I'd be totally fine with that. If there's a Dem president during the next midterms, I could see myself voting for a Republican again. #bumpygrimesreborn

7 hours ago, mp170.6 said:

The California GOP is on the verge of extinction. 

The reason it's so lifeless is because the clubs and organizations promoting conservative principles are run by people in their 80's, who are literally dying off. 

Culture is typically created by the marginalized. If the country as a whole continues to shift left, I think you'll begin to see young people become more conservative again. Young people just want to be different from the old folks. 

9 hours ago, mp170.6 said:

The California GOP is on the verge of extinction. 

The reason it's so lifeless is because the clubs and organizations promoting conservative principles are run by people in their 80's, who are literally dying off. 

The population in their 20's are villified for not being liberals. It's a hard path to follow. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-republican-candidates-who-say-counting-votes-is-stealing-elections

Republican Rep. Mimi Walters (R-CA), who is in a close uncalled contest for California’s 45th congressional district, has reportedly charged in new fundraising emails that the Democrats are trying to steal her seat. Her opponent Democrat Katie Porter has taken a slim lead in the Orange County contest as provisional and mail-in ballots—which tend to be counted later—have favored Democrats.

Lol. I wonder what percentage of OC Republicans believe that counting votes is stealing the election.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Culture is typically created by the marginalized. If the country as a whole continues to shift left, I think you'll begin to see young people become more conservative again. Young people just want to be different from the old folks. 

I know younger people who have turned fiscally conservative watching their liberal baby boomer parents not save for retirement. 

Really quite bizarre watching kids be more financially responsible than their parents.

37 minutes ago, mp170.6 said:

I know younger people who have turned fiscally conservative watching their liberal baby boomer parents not save for retirement. 

Really quite bizarre watching kids be more financially responsible than their parents.

Do you have to be a "fiscal conservative" to be wise with your money?

On 11/14/2018 at 4:42 PM, Taylor said:

Actually, I thought you were grouping me in with Lhalo about people who don't know mail-in ballots are a thing, so I didn't read your entire post and ended up responding to Lhalo myself. I apologize to anyone who may have been offended.

I mailed in my ballot. I stated that multiple times on this forum.