• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ausmus's Coaching Staff

Hubs

One question I did ask Salmon is if he ever planned on getting into coaching, after telling me he has been coaching high school ball the last few years, he let me know he has no desire to coach at the Major League level.  He said it is too volatile for him.  He referred to guys getting into coaching and after 2-3 years being fired.  This along with reading what @Blarg posted about Salmon and his need for routine, it made all the sense in the world to me.  

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

One question I did ask Salmon is if he ever planned on getting into coaching, after telling me he has been coaching high school ball the last few years, he let me know he has no desire to coach at the Major League level.  He said it is too volatile for him.  He referred to guys getting into coaching and after 2-3 years being fired.  This along with reading what @Blarg posted about Salmon and his need for routine, it made all the sense in the world to me.  

Travel is pretty crazy too. Especially for a West coast team

18 hours ago, Blarg said:

No announcements during the World Series. The way the Dodgers are playing that will be over this weekend.

The Twins and Blue Jays announced their new managers yesterday - during the off day.