• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who are you rooting for in the World Series?

Taylor

Worst-Case Scenario World Series  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

44 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Why wait? Log off and we'll see you when basketball season ends. 

I haven’t watched a post season game. I have no interest in the World Series. I log on here to see what’s going on w my Angels. Not sure what the offseason of baseball has to do with when basketball season ends but appreciate the sentiment. I’m more of a hockey fan than basketball. But I note the blatant need for being well you know. Good morning to you too  

I spent the first 25 or so years of my life as a Dodgers fan, growing up in Northridge.

Then I moved to O.C. and spent the next 33 years hating the Red Sox with every bone in my body.

But I already hated Boston before that, as a Lakers fan.

So it's an easy call.

Easily the Red Sox. They are my second most hated team but it's an easy decision between them and the Dodgers. We've already seen them win 3 times, a 4th time isn't gonna hurt any more than before. I was born in 86, so the Doyers haven't won since I've been old enough to know, and I would hate for that to change.