• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Other Stuff To Watch (or DO) During the WS

I won't be watching any more baseball this year. If you're feeling the same way, please share anything you've been waiting till baseball is over to watch, or do .

I hear the follow up episodes of Making A Murderer are out on netflix. The original documentary series was pretty compelling.  That should fill a couple evenings anyhow.

I just came home from watching the Arizona fall league baseball. They take all of the teams best minor league players and create six teams composed of five franchises players per team. The Angels were part of the Solar Sox which included A's, Tigers, Cubs and Red Sox players. They play together, talk and laugh together, even give each other pitch count information to the next batter, they are not tribal. I attended two games a day and wish I was still there for another week. 

I love baseball and will watch the World Series for the game not as much to choose a team. You want to hibernate before the season is over, go ahead. But you're just missing out on great baseball.

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I just came home from watching the Arizona fall league baseball. They take all of the teams best minor league players and create six teams composed of five franchises players per team. The Angels were part of the Solar Sox which included A's, Tigers, Cubs and Red Sox players. They play together, talk and laugh together, even give each other pitch count information to the next batter, they are not tribal. I attended two games a day and wish I was still there for another week. 

I love baseball and will watch the World Series for the game not as much to choose a team. You want to hibernate before the season is over, go ahead. But you're just missing out on great baseball.

Completely agree

I am catching up on the new season of Wheeler Dealers. One of their cars was an Alfa Romeo 164 S, which I have long loved the looks of. After seeing all of the crap that was wrong with it and what a pain it was to fix even with the drivetrain out on a bench, my enthusiasm has been curbed considerably. The timing belt has a change interval of only 35,000 miles, and there have been many instances of it failing well before that, trashing people's engines (interference engine).

22 minutes ago, Brandon said:

How does that work? Can you still take zinc and drop loads?

Your scrotum provides sperm, the seminal glands and prostate provides seminal fluid. Your load is primarily seminal fluid not sperm. The prostate is and it's nerve center is what triggers your erections. That is why you should be very concerned about your prostate health. 

giphy.gif