• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

HB Air Show Tips and Tricks

Lhalo

I’m thinking about taking my kid on Sunday. I’ll be riding a bike up the boardwalk from Newport so I might stop at Pacific City for some food along the way. Anyone here been before? What time should I get there? Where should I view it from? Any recommendations on food at PC?

3 hours ago, Jay said:

We used to watch the air show from Fairview Park which is walking distance from our former home in Mesa Verde.

Man,  rings back memories. My grandma used to live out there. Bought one of the original houses in that area (south of the park, south of adams). Last row of houses, backs up to the big field between there and estancia high.

Loooooove that area. Would kill to be able to afford it.