• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F**ck Everything :-(

The nightmare is upon us. Dodgers vs. Red Sox World Series   

77 members have voted

1. 1. What’s more mega shit ?

• Dodgers win world series
    • Red Sox win another world series

There’s only two things that have me struggle between the Dodgers or the Red Sox.  One my late brother was a Dodger fan and was laid to rest wearing a Dodger jersey I had given him.  Two, we all have friends that are good people that are also Dodger fans.  Why wouldn’t I want the good ones to be happy.   I know there’s a long list of insufferable Dodger fans, but there are also good ones.  That said, Go Red Sox!

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

There’s only two things that have me struggle between the Dodgers or the Red Sox.  One my late brother was a Dodger fan and was laid to rest wearing a Dodger jersey I had given him.  Two, we all have friends that are good people that are also Dodger fans.  Why wouldn’t I want the good ones to be happy.   I know there’s a long list of insufferable Dodger fans, but there are also good ones.  That said, Go Red Sox!

I have best friends who I have known forever and I can pretty much call them brothers. They are also huge Dodger fans.

I want nothing more than to see the Dodgers lose and for my friends to be miserable as baseball fans.

It amuses me. 

30 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I have some Dogs fan friends as well.   It depends on how they react to rubbing it in when the Dogs lose, as to how I react around them.

1 hour ago, hangin n wangin said:

I have best friends who I have known forever and I can pretty much call them brothers. They are also huge Dodger fans.

I want nothing more than to see the Dodgers lose and for my friends to be miserable as baseball fans.

It amuses me. 

One of my good friends is the classic yankee and dodger fan guy. Boston winning will give me pleasure just for that.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:49 AM, Dtwncbad said:

Given the choice, I would rather have the Red Sox win than the Dodgers.

Yeah, there's something about a 222 million dollar payroll that's so attractive..........................

I will have no problem rooting for ANY team over the Sox! As much as I admire many of their players, I just can't stomach their fans.

Really, a dream come true would be for the Series to go back to Boston and have the Sox lose both games in front of their own fans.

I will be in Boston starting before game two on the 24th and leaving on the 29th. Of course, I'm not about to pay what a WS ticket would be at Fenway. Well, unless I hit the Mega Millions or Powerball jackpots this weekend. But I will be loudly rooting in any bar for the OTHER team.

After giving this horrible scenario a lot of thought I guess I have to agree with the others who say it’s better just to keep watching the Dodgers lose year after year. I mean it’s true, the Sux have won already in recent years so it’s better to just keep the Dodgers squirming I guess. Especially living here in LA County. 

Odds are Boston will handle the Dogs convincingly anyway, the NL is obviously a weaker league and has been for years now. Not unlike but not as bad as the Eastern Conference in the NBA. 

Like I said before, the Dodgers basically had a cakewalk to the World Series if they do happen to move on. I honestly didn’t think they had a chance to beat whoever came out of the AL anyway. 

So now that it’s decided in the AL, and likely the Dogs will advance, I guess I’ll just have to root against the Dodgers slightly more than I’m rooting against Boston.

Hopefully by some miracle the Brewers can pull out two in a row at home but I don’t see it happening. They’d likely be slaughtered by Boston anyway.... I need a drink.

Ughhhhh...someone described it perfectly. I'm not rooting for the Dodgers, but I'm rooting for the Red Sox to lose. And I do have some good Dodger fans so it would be nice to have them enjoy a WS win. But there are also those Dodger fans I really dislike...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I just know if the Dodgers win it will have a direct impact on my life (I live in LA), but the Red Sox winning won't.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

y'all realize this is boston's fourth trip to the WS in the last 15 seasons, right? screw that and screw them.

i'd rather deal with dodger fan and his once every 30 years win then have to listen to yet another drunk chowd bragging about the invincible red sawks.

How often do you have to listen to that ? I think you’re grossly underestimating the fu*cking super saiyan form Dodger fan is going to transform into. 

Yeah sorry I'd rather see the Dodgers lose. I can't stand the Red Sox or Boston sports in general but they've won so damn much over the past 20 yrs(in various sports) that seeing them win another title doesn't really register with me anymore. The Dodgers haven't won in over 30 years and I'd rather keep that streak going

13 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

How often do you have to listen to that ? I think you’re grossly underestimating the fu*cking super saiyan form Dodger fan is going to transform into. 

every time i go to an angels game and there are more chowd fans than angels fan in the park. 

they've become as intolerable as yankees fans, only drunker. no thanks.