• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F**ck Everything :-(

The nightmare is upon us. Dodgers vs. Red Sox World Series   

77 members have voted

1. 1. What’s more mega shit ?

• Dodgers win world series
    • Red Sox win another world series

Just now, AngelsFaninGA said:

Red Sox are already obnoxious from all the success. Another title won't make them any worse. The Dodgers and all their shithead players like Puig and Machado and Kershaw don't deserve to ever win a title

You left out Turner.  Never leave out Turner when listing shit head Doyers. 

1 hour ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Red Sox are already obnoxious from all the success. Another title won't make them any worse. The Dodgers and all their shithead players like Puig and Machado and Kershaw don't deserve to ever win a title

Perfectly stated.

9 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

They're already worse than Red Sox fans and haven't even won anything yet.

Red Sox winning a 4th can't possibly make the fans that much worse; they've basically peaked. For Dodger fans I can't even imagine what the world would become.

Before I go on another rant, where do you live?

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That's like asking why would anyone want a beer while getting a titjob from Kate Upton.

Hmmmm...What is a titjob? pictures please..

at home, 26 innings later, Dodnuts have scored two runs. They would fit real nice down here in anaheim 

Easily would much rather see the Red Sox win. This Red Sox team doesn't bother me nearly as much as in years past. I don't see the Dodgers beating them. This Red Sox offense is consistent and brutal. The Dodgers are so hot and cold. Either they give you big innings or nothing at all. Red Sox will kill them with consistency.

F*ck the Dodgers. F*ck Machado. 

I would be so disgusted. The only time I would have to root for the Red Sox. Dodgers fans act like the team is the greatest thing since sliced bread even though they haven't won anything for 30 years. Imagine if they do end up winning, ugh. The only positive is that I don't live in LA anymore and people from San Diego don't care about anything. 

37 minutes ago, IIIII said:

I would be so disgusted. The only time I would have to root for the Red Sox. Dodgers fans act like the team is the greatest thing since sliced bread even though they haven't won anything for 30 years. Imagine if they do end up winning, ugh. The only positive is that I don't live in LA anymore and people from San Diego don't care about anything. 

this x1000. Even when we were contending every year and they were mediocre they would hype up their team. A large number of them are also Raider fans and they do the same thing for them