• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels administering 2-hour written test to manager candidates

budice0

This is awesome. I love how seriously Eppler is taking it.

I was gonna post that the angels should force each managerial candidate to write his starting lineup. If Pujols plays over Ohtani, throw his application in the shredder. If Pujols is hitting 3rd or 4th, put his application in the shredder. If Ohtani sits against lefites, put his application in the shredder. If Calhoun and his 250 obp is hitting leadoff put his application in the shredder.

Only bad managers do this. So the lineup card alone will give you an idea if the manager is bad or good. 

Question 1

In your own words please explain how you would create an atmosphere in which Albert Pujols would retire?

Question 2

Explain in detail the differences between Tommy John and dehydration?

Question 3

Theory crafting: turning the page and one game at a time have been sore subjects with the fans. Explain in detail the different uses of your mantras to the media and catch phrases. 

Question 4

Are you in the best shape of your life? Explain in detail and compare and contrast 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I highly recommend Chuck doing the same thing in order to post on here.  

Stradling, no joke dude. I have this technology available for those who register here. 

Someone should start a new thread or PM with 5-10 questions that qualify for an email activation link if you pass, if not no dice. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Stradling, no joke due. I have this technology available for those who register here. 

Someone should start a new thread or PM with 5-10 questions that qualify for an email activation link if you pass, if not no dice. 

I'm assuming I'd pass. But maybe not.

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Stradling, no joke dude. I have this technology available for those who register here. 

Question 1. Are lasagna jokes funny?

Question 2. Multiple Choice, who is in charge of drafting players and signing free agents.  Is it A, the manager or B, the General Manager?

Question 3. Ia pitcher needs TJ surgery is it automatically the managers fault?  Is it automatically the training staffs fault?

21 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Question 1. Are lasagna jokes funny?

Question 2. Multiple Choice, who is in charge of drafting players and signing free agents.  Is it A, the manager or B, the General Manager?

Question 3. Ia pitcher needs TJ surgery is it automatically the managers fault?  Is it automatically the training staffs fault?

1. Only in Garfield cartoons

2. C, the owner

3. The players fault for not having the same durability as Nolan Ryan.