• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

scioscia's availability

mr.wichita

My guess is he isn't going to want to manage a team that isn't the Dodgers or the Angels. I can't see him taking the Padres job. He seems to be happy living in Westlake.

I think he will take an advisory role with the Dodgers or Angels at some point in the next couple years after taking some much needed time away from the game. Seriously, the guy has been in professional baseball for more than 40 years now (he is almost 60 and has been in the minors since 17)  - it's probably time for him to go do regular person stuff for a while.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:28 PM, tomsred said:

Cincinnati and Texas interviewed him this year, but he personally decided to pull himself out of the Cincinnati interviews. 

I had a boss who interviewed for a job in another state and he claimed this. When I had a chance conversation with an employee from the other agency, I was informed that in fact he was told that he was not going to be offered  the job. Saying that he withdrew was his way to avoid admitting that he was turned down.

1 hour ago, eligrba4ever said:

Will the drumbeat on Stadium Way for Dave Roberts' hide grow loud for management if the Dodgers lose the Series in 5 games after that collapse in Game 4? Who lives just down the 101 in Thousand Oaks? Tanned, rested (enough) and ready to run a Big Blue team.

My brother was at the game last night and he said the crowd was chanting we want Scioscia when they lost the lead.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, mr.wichita said:

did i wait long enough this time? btw..... original post still stands.....

Pretty sad that your hatred about Scioscia dominates your life so great that you feel the need to bump this.  As much as I am an Angel Fan and Scioscia fan they aren't so important that I have to bump bullshit post up.  

I spent my day with family and enjoying life. 

I suggest you get help.  Your obsession is scary.

Plus I promise when Scioscia gets hired I wont bump up this thread.  Probably because my life has meaning and this it would be far out of my memory. 

3 hours ago, stormngt said:

Pretty sad that your hatred about Scioscia dominates your life so great that you feel the to bump this.  As much as I am an Angel Fan and Scioscia fan they aren't so important that I have to bump bullshit post up.  

I spend my day with family and enjoying life. 

I suggest you get help.  Your obsession is scary.

Plus I promise when Scioscia gets hired I wont bump up this thread.  Probably because my life has meaning and this it would be far out of my memory. 

Besides, that's Lou's department (bumping).