• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

peeing on the toilet seat pros

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

With all the cross-country driving I do and all the junk food I consume along the way, I stop often to take nasty dumps.

I also gave up using ass gaskets a few years back, so I go bare ass on the truck stop toilets.

I often have to wipe away someone's pee before I go.

That sounds like the perfect reason why everyone should use a gasket.

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Thats just inviting plumbing problems.

You are only supposed to flush one at a time, but my master bathroom toilet can handle three plus the deuce. The pink toilet bathroom can only handle two (and the deuce has to be flushed first). 

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

And how do you determine the wipe plus poop capacity of each toilet?

And are you dry wiping first and then finishing off with a wet wipe?  Or it’s wet from the start?  If so, what if you’ve taken like a 7 wipe dump? Wait around to flush 3 times?

And you have a pink toilet?

Wipe capacity is purely trial and error. See what your toilet can handle, and test its limits. There will be f-ups, but that's how you learn.

I typically go wet from the start, though if things are really muddy a dry wipe or two isnt a bad idea. Yes, there are 7+ wipe dueces sometimes. And yes, you have to sit and wait for the water to fill back up.  

I do have a pink porcelain toilet. Along with a matching sink and bathtub. It was bad ass in 1958.

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

When we lived in a rental off Palmyra it had a bathroom like that, matching aquamarine fixtures and tiles with a black tile stripe around the room.  Tile counter top.  Checkered tile floor.

it was ugly.

Yeah, we have one pink bathroom and one yellow. We are about to do a large addition and major renovation, so the yellow bathroom is going to go. But I am not sure I'll have the budget space to do the pink bathroom. It may take another couple of years before we get to it.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

Hey you’re back!  

I thought you were too busy swimming in jeans, taking babies to the movies, getting drunk in the park on sundays, putting memorial stickers on your aging SUV, walking in the crosswalk really slow, rooting for Mexico in a soccer game, putting a muffler on your roof and deleting funny posts to be able to join this discussion?

no, I've been at the hospital  setting up home hospice care for my mom because it looks like she isn't going to get better this time. 

and i'm not a mod so I can't delete posts 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

no, I've been at the hospital  setting up home hospice care for my mom because it looks like she isn't going to get better this time. 

and i'm not a mod so I can't delete posts 

Sorry to hear that Lou. I know this has been tearing you up for years and I understand what hospice means, my father in law went through that. It still hurts to think about it and less than a year later my mother in law followed. They both were in their mid 60's.

Your mother raised a good son. 

• 9 months later...

I can maybe understand some of the reasoning...
The last office I worked at, I'm fairly sure I was the only person who didn't intentionally piss all over the toilet seat and floor...Nothing like having to wipe someone else's mess up and try to hold your pants from touching any part of the floor because somehow people are having problems hitting the 1 foot diameter hole a few inches from their dick.

All that being said, I still don't believe anyone should be forced to sit down...urinals should just be installed in every washroom.

7 hours ago, 1stpfrwrd said:

I can maybe understand some of the reasoning...
The last office I worked at, I'm fairly sure I was the only person who didn't intentionally piss all over the toilet seat and floor...Nothing like having to wipe someone else's mess up and try to hold your pants from touching any part of the floor because somehow people are having problems hitting the 1 foot diameter hole a few inches from their dick.

All that being said, I still don't believe anyone should be forced to sit down...urinals should just be installed in every washroom.

This is one of the better first posts in AW history. Well done.