• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cross country train trip

red321

Light the Halo (Geoff) often takes the train from LA to seattle and has posted on facebook how much he has enjoyed traveling that way.

my grandparents refused to fly so they always took the train from chicago to LA. they were convinced that every single plane was going to crash. they enjoyed traveling that way.

as others have mentioned, the ability to get up and move around and not be packed in tight like on a plane is a real nice benefit. i'd do a cross country train trip if i had the time. enjoy.

On 10/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, mrwicked said:

that sounds awesome. 

never done it in the states but traveled by train around europe a ton. the train across the countryside in Norway though the fjords will change your life!

i say go for it. post pics.

ps first class always worth it on trains. 

That norway fjords train is super high on my list. 

For the US, maybe ride the train for part of but rent a car for others? I know youre in to photography...if youre like me youll want to randomly pull over and get shots of things you see along the way.

On 10/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, mrwicked said:

that sounds awesome. 

never done it in the states but traveled by train around europe a ton. the train across the countryside in Norway though the fjords will change your life!

i say go for it. post pics.

ps first class always worth it on trains. 

The only difference I could find in Swedish trains was double the price and a few people per car vs nobody per car.   In third world countries it's worth 10x the cost sometimes.  

This below might be of interest to some of you

http://jetsettershow.com/js-55-private-rail-cars-with-michael-margrave/