• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

10 hours ago, Lou said:

My brother uses an old joke every time someone brings out a cream pie.

"My wife can't bake, but she can  sure make my banana cream"

She hates it. And yes, it's the same brother that does the "you don't make friends with salad" dance 

Anyway we can get your brother to these forums?

9 hours ago, Tank said:

I’m not a big fan but will eat it occasionally. Found a black bean hummus that I liked better than garbanzo bean stuff and ate it with carrot sticks instead of crackers. Would eat it again. Otherwise I don’t really care about most of it. 

I’m almost fully meatatarian and I love hummus. I bought a chocolate hummus at Sprouts once and it was really good with pretzels 

On 5/20/2020 at 10:35 AM, Franklin Bluth said:

It's been a couple years since you posted this, so we need an update. Since you started voting by mail, approximately how much voter fraud have you committed?

It will be 15 years in August that I've been here.

I've only personally committed voter fraud twice.   That's only 14% of the elections held in that time.  I'd say that was pretty good. 

5 hours ago, Spirit said:

It will be 15 years in August that I've been here.

I've only personally committed voter fraud twice.   That's only 14% of the elections held in that time.  I'd say that was pretty good. 

You're a good American.

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m sorry to say that this voter fraud will have to be reported to Floplag.  He of course specializes in illegal Mexican voter fraud but I think we can count on him on this instance as well. 

But don't ask to see his data. He assures you he has it and it's rather robust, but he won't show it to you.

Edited by Franklin Bluth

5 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

But don't ask to see his data. He assures you he has it and it's rather robust, but he won't show it to you.

And if you keep asking for it he'll say he's done with the conversation and leave. 

At some point you libs have to grow a pair. Wisconsin had an election and no outbreak. Mail in voting isn’t much different than unions doing away with secret ballot. Not only does a bunch of blank ballots invite fraud, it also increases the chance is voter intimidation. The union thugs made a living out of this shit in northern states

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

So why is voter fraud by mail a partisan issue?

Vote-by-mail became a partisan issue when Republicans realized that the majority of the country is left-leaning, but a huge chunk of left-leaning folks don't vote. So any strategy that increases voter turnout is a bad thing for Republicans. So Republicans created a fear-mongering narrative that vote-by-mail results in widespread voter fraud.

11 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

So help me out here. How does mail voting work? Who gets a ballot? Who gives them the ballots? Are there no controls?

In California, you receive your ballot in the mail. You fill it out, put it in a provided envelope, sign it, seal it, then put it back in the mail or drop it off in a drop box specifically for ballots. You can track when your ballot was received online.

9 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

In California, you receive your ballot in the mail. You fill it out, put it in a provided envelope, sign it, seal it, then put it back in the mail or drop it off in a drop box specifically for ballots. You can track when your ballot was received online.

What happens when I receive the ballots of a dead parent and my son in college? Do I fill it out for them?

17 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Missing all the front end logistics here. Does this ballot have your name on it? Who sent it? Why did they choose to send you this ballot? Did you win a sweepstakes?