• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

8 hours ago, angelinkc said:

We can already see the negative impacts of banning Cals. I am going to have to change my processor to speak ebonics. It is challenging enough to covert redneck to english. this is becoming more difficult than a starbucks drive thru for me.

that's why you just get your coffee black, like your women

My brother uses an old joke every time someone brings out a cream pie.

"My wife can't bake, but she can  sure make my banana cream"

She hates it. And yes, it's the same brother that does the "you don't make friends with salad" dance 

9 hours ago, Tank said:

brothers gotta have their hummus.

Serious question.  Your thoughts on hummus.  I try my best to have more vegetables in my meals, prob need a little more fruit but I just don't get hummus.  Hopefully this doesn't sound racist. 

19 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Serious question.  Your thoughts on hummus.  I try my best to have more vegetables in my meals, prob need a little more fruit but I just don't get hummus.  Hopefully this doesn't sound racist. 

It's delicious, especially the roasted red pepper and spicy flavors. 

49 minutes ago, Fireball said:

I’m not a big fan but will eat it occasionally. Found a black bean hummus that I liked better than garbanzo bean stuff and ate it with carrot sticks instead of crackers. Would eat it again. Otherwise I don’t really care about most of it. 

1 minute ago, Tank said:

I’m not a big fan but will eat it occasionally. Found a black bean hummus that I liked better than garbanzo bean stuff and ate it with carrot sticks instead of crackers. Would eat it again. Otherwise I don’t really care about most of it. 

Crackers?

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

We have far too many joke accounts here:

angelinkc

D'Vontae

that other black guy

st1ck

i am white and legit. go back to my first posts in 2014. highly unlikely cals created a fake account with fake stories in kc just to piss people off 6 years later. i was here before the conversion in 2013

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

i am white and legit. go back to my first posts in 2014. highly unlikely cals created a fake account with fake stories in kc just to piss people off 6 years later. i was here before the conversion in 2013

But that's exactly something cals would do.