• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

31 minutes ago, Adam said:

I just find it somewhat amusing that those against voter ID laws cite the ineptitude and inefficiency of the government as reason why it isn't reasonable. 

Agreed. If the government got its act together, Voter ID would be a fair law.

The problem I see with mail in voting is 

1. theft of ballots/crazy roommates, parents, spouses etc

2. the post office. Maga or leftist mailmen taking ballots or tossing them. Basic incompetence. I mail in approximately 500 unemployment claim forms per year for my clients and last year unemployment departments claimed 3.35% of them weren’t received. And none were returned “return to sender.” 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

The problem I see with mail in voting is 

1. theft of ballots/crazy roommates, parents, spouses etc

2. the post office. Maga or leftist mailmen taking ballots or tossing them. Basic incompetence. I mail in approximately 500 unemployment claim forms per year for my clients and last year unemployment departments claimed 3.35% of them weren’t received. And none were returned “return to sender.” 

Most states already do a lot of mail in voting.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/498916-romney-counters-trump-90-percent-of-very-republican-utah-votes-by-mail

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/historical-absentee/

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I know. I don’t personally care either way. But I think for people who like democracy and voting and what not they’re valid concerns and if forced to choose I’d be in the get an ID and vote in person camp

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I know. I don’t personally care either way. But I think for people who like democracy and voting and what not they’re valid concerns and if forced to choose I’d be in the get an ID and vote in person camp

I don't know about other states, but in California you can check online when they count your vote.

9 minutes ago, D'Vontae said:

ay where can I get one of these voter id cards?

I think I'm eligible to vote this year

Sorry, D'Vontae. Your local government employees shut down all but one of the ID centers in your city, and it's only open once a month from 8 AM to 12 PM. All appointments are booked until 2022. But you'll get your ID in time to vote in the 2024 election, assuming the goalposts aren't moved again in the next two years.

2 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Sorry, D'Vontae. Your local government employees shut down all but one of the ID centers in your city, and it's only open once a month from 8 AM to 12 PM. All appointments are booked until 2022. But you'll get your ID in time to vote in the 2024 election, assuming the goalposts aren't moved again in the next two years.

Perfect 

4 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Question.  How are sentient black puppets impacted by voter suppression ?

4 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

damn.

a nigga finally get his felony dropped to vote and they do me like this?

we need Obama to come fix this shit.