• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I know. Cals waited a long time and knows quite a bit about the military and Ft Leonard Wood I guess.

The point of this post was to challenge you to reveal whether what you said has any basis inn fact or whether it's something you pulled out of your ass to further your agenda

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

The point of this post was to challenge you to reveal whether what you said has any basis inn fact or whether it's something you pulled out of your ass to further your agenda

This is not the only issue but 28 million votes went missing in last 4 elections. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/04/24/28_million_mail-in_ballots_went_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

This is not the only issue but 28 million votes went missing in last 4 elections. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/04/24/28_million_mail-in_ballots_went_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html

Here's another article from another site I've never heard ofhttps://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/false-narrative-vote-mail-fraud

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Speaking of that... quit giving drivers licenses and ID’s to illegals. Every time I go to the DMV I feel like I’m in the emergency room in Boyle Heights. I have to convince myself I’m not Joan Wilder on the wrong bus traveling through the Colombian jungle. 

lady, you are hell and gone from cartagena.

i like absentee voting and would like to keep it. i appreciate that i have to request a ballot. clearly, there needs to be absolute, 100% guarantee that all mailed in ballots will be handled properly and counted.

i'm highly suspect of anything that is so partisanly supported (this time by dems) and opposed (this time by cons).

california is trying to send out ballots to all voters who are registered whether they request them or not. looks like the feds are going to sue to stop this from happening.

29 minutes ago, Tank said:

i like absentee voting and would like to keep it. i appreciate that i have to request a ballot. clearly, there needs to be absolute, 100% guarantee that all mailed in ballots will be handled properly and counted.

i'm highly suspect of anything that is so partisanly supported (this time by dems) and opposed (this time by cons).

california is trying to send out ballots to all voters who are registered whether they request them or not. looks like the feds are going to sue to stop this from happening.

Exactly! There is no need to change the current system we have. Everyone has had plenty of time to make that request 

10 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Looks like ballots that were mailed to voters that were never filled out. The article has a broken link when it alleges California "vote harvesting."

13 hours ago, Franklin Bluth said:

10 bucks says LHalo was all for vote-by-mail until the Republicans came out against it.

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You owe me $10. I’ve been wanting voter ID’s for over two decades. 

13 hours ago, Franklin Bluth said:

So you've been a fervent opponent of absentee voting for over two decades. Got it.

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don’t like absentee voting either. Get your fucking ass down to the poll station, prove who you are and vote. You have the right to vote. You don’t have the right to make the world stand still while you figure out a a way to get your poor old decrepit ass down to the voting booth. Figure it out or GFY. 

Hey y'all!

Bottom line is Republicans hate anything that can potentially increase voter turn out because Democrats are lazy pieces of shit who will only vote if you make it super easy and hold their hand through the whole process. Ironically for Republicans, the joke's on them here because all those lazy pieces of shit are now voting Republican.

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

I would encourage you not to commit fraud. 

Exactly I am not going to commit fraud and most with anything to lose won’t either. $20 -100 in certain neighborhoods will buy a votes and  this is the population the dems are looking to exploit.  

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’d like to be able to go online and vote from the comfort of my home and not deal with the riff raff. 

we have the technology. this would be the easiest solution.