• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

4 hours ago, floplag said:

We've seen ample evidence of both suppression and ballot stuffing/illegal voting in the last few weeks, or frankly as long as ive been alive, but this being the good democrat forum that is it lets only talk about one of them cause the other guy must be lying :)

Oh really flop ? Are we talking about the imaginary illegals voting crisis ? Or maybe my favorite.  TONS of dead people vote Democrat.  AMIRITE ? Please share more on this. 

Almost all of that nonsense has been proven to be demonstrably false.  Have you ever wondered what happend to Trumps crack election fraud team and why we never heard anything about it again.  Mostly because it’s all bullshit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

52 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh really flop ? Are we talking about the imaginary illegals voting crisis ? Or maybe my favorite.  TONS of dead people vote Democrat.  AMIRITE ? Please share more on this. 

Almost all of that nonsense has been proven to be demonstrably false.  Have you ever wondered what happend to Trumps crack election fraud team and why we never heard anything about it again.  Mostly because it’s all bullshit. 

Honestly, whats the point.  There is literally nothing i could say you would even consider, let alone believe if you truly think its all been proven false on one side, and true on the other.
Have a peachy.

6 hours ago, floplag said:

We've seen ample evidence of both suppression and ballot stuffing/illegal voting in the last few weeks, or frankly as long as ive been alive, but this being the good democrat forum that is it lets only talk about one of them cause the other guy must be lying :)

I'd be happy to look at any evidence you have of widespread voter fraud.

49 minutes ago, floplag said:

Honestly, whats the point.  There is literally nothing i could say you would even consider, let alone believe if you truly think its all been proven false on one side, and true on the other.
Have a peachy.

Ya it’s not like that man.  If something is true and there’s evidence I’m happy to accept it.  There is no evidence for this.  I can’t count the number of times that republicans have alledged this and failed to deliver evidence.  It’s just not a significant thing.  

So far as we know. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya it’s not like that man.  If something is true and there’s evidence I’m happy to accept it.  There is no evidence for this.  I can’t count the number of times that republicans have alledged this and failed to deliver evidence.  It’s just not a significant thing.  

So far as we know. 

At this point if there are dead people voting I'm going to have to believe it's the Republicans doing it.  Kinda like when a guy accuses his girlfriend of cheating when really he was the cheater all along.

• 1 year later...

Well ya. The judge probably wouldn’t be resigning unless he knew the governor would appoint another republican. It’s according to the Georgia state constitution. BTW this was announced way back on February 28th. 

I like that you posted a tweet from another person who is a “doctor in social sciences” though. He should get a room with the wrong grail hag. 

It is obvious many in this forum have no understanding of this area of Georgia. In the the southern ghetto, a couple 40s and a pack of Newports will buy any vote you need. The Dems learned this a long time ago. Welfare was created and the made working people  pay for the votes. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Well ya. The judge probably wouldn’t be resigning unless he knew the governor would appoint another republican. It’s according to the Georgia state constitution. BTW this was announced way back on February 28th. 

I like that you posted a tweet from another person who is a “doctor in social sciences” though. He should get a room with the wrong grail hag. 

They went from voter suppression to completely doing away with the election entirely. 

12 minutes ago, Rico said:

They went from voter suppression to completely doing away with the election entirely. 

The election wasn’t needed. There were procedures in place for the judge’s retirement. In two years there will be a new election for the position. The citizens of Georgia agree. It’s none of your business. 

Edited by Lhalo