• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Hey Tank

cals

Hoover high has a nightmare of a reputation. Drugs and gangs have had big problems there over many years. If I lived in that district (I don't) my kid would go to private school or be home schooled. No way I'd send her there.

The black guys should just kick their asses and end the whole stupid thing.  It’s not like anyone thinks it’s an even fight.

Its like reading a story about the kids at Hancock Park High School brawling the kids at South Central High School.  

one of my current 8th graders is an armenian girl with several friends at hoover. she said this was a fight that started between someone on the football team and someone on the baseball team.

the hoover football team cancelled/forfeited last week's game as well as tonight's game because of this fight. i'm guessing several members of the football squad were among those suspended for the fight.