• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trouble in Doggy Land? (Kershaw)

floplag

13 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Ryu > Kershaw 

Ryu is a FA.   Does turn 32 in March, but doesn't have a lot of wear and tear on his left arm (only some 600 career MLB innings including the post-season).

In 15 starts (82 innings) this season, 1.97 ERA and 1.01 WHIP and first time with more K's than innings pitched (89 Ks) 

Downside is significant time missed due to injury since 2014, don't know if he could pitch even 162 innings in 2019. 

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:

Does that include Little League?

yes. he was overworked by his coach, a miss debbie-san blasey-san when he was 15-17ish.

he used to pitch in a league but she can't remember which league, when they played, where they played, or even if he played. but she swears on a stack of orange slices that  he was one of the starters.

39 minutes ago, Tank said:

yes. he was overworked by his coach, a miss debbie-san blasey-san when he was 15-17ish.

he used to pitch in a league but she can't remember which league, when they played, where they played, or even if he played. but she swears on a stack of orange slices that  he was one of the starters.

That’s a ballsey accusation  

22 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

9-5 2.73 ERA with a 4.0 WAR.  LOL at not being the guy.

Not in any way knocking those numbers. I wish to hell we had someone like that. But am I crazy, or are those not "kershaw" numbers?

Again, those are still very good. But hes been pretty much automatic the last decade or so....those seem more "stud" than "kershaw". 

Or am i crazy?

40 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not in any way knocking those numbers. I wish to hell we had someone like that. But am I crazy, or are those not "kershaw" numbers?

Again, those are still very good. But hes been pretty much automatic the last decade or so....those seem more "stud" than "kershaw". 

Or am i crazy?

It's sort of like if Trout hit .280/.380/.530 and missed time on the DL. Then Scioscia decided to put him at DH so another guy could play center...

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Or am i crazy?

9b308989795d4a19cec96c728268106641b225cf