• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official "Official 2018 World Series Thread"

m0nkey

HTF do you score just TWO runs in 22 post-season innings AT HOME????

The Cubs made a meh Rocks pen look like the 2002-2008 Halos pen.

Offense CHOKE!!!!

Cubs post-season offense = 2014 Halos post-season offense.

The long game doesn’t hurt the Rocks too much, since they only travel up the road to Milwaukee and don’t play until Thursday.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/24878391/chicago-cubs-reeling-elimination-postseason

"We struggled the whole year, the whole year," Baez said. "We just kept [saying] we're going to get it back ... but it never came to us. We were never in a rhythm of winning games. I think it was because we were paying attention to other teams."

Guess nobody taught Baez to focus on OGAT....

"It sucks," third baseman Kris Bryant said. "I've been fortunate to not be eliminated this early.

"This is the best time for this organization. The fans have suffered for a long time. I think it's important for us to be proud of what we've been able to accomplish. We didn't accomplish what we wanted this year, but there's still a lot to be proud of where the Chicago Cubs have come from."

Well, at least they know how to turn the page.

All BS aside -- Cubbies got a good thing going.

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

"We struggled the whole year, the whole year," Baez said.

You would have thought they weren't a 95 win team. I guess they just didn't believe in themselves so this was a self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe they need a manager that can kick the loser mentality out of them.

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You would have thought they weren't a 95 win team. I guess they just didn't believe in themselves so this was a self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe they need a manager that can kick the loser mentality out of them.

Managers don't matter.  I've read it here over and over.

9 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

HTF do you score just TWO runs in 22 post-season innings AT HOME????

The Cubs made a meh Rocks pen look like the 2002-2008 Halos pen.

Offense CHOKE!!!!

Cubs post-season offense = 2014 Halos post-season offense.

The long game doesn’t hurt the Rocks too much, since they only travel up the road to Milwaukee and don’t play until Thursday.

TBH, the Rox pen was pretty lights out in September. Their total team ERA for the month was 3.26 (4th in the NL). That wasn't ALL Kyle Freeland.