• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB Postseason: Who are you rooting for?

Taylor

Who are you rooting for?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for (AL)?

2. 2. Who are you rooting for (NL)?

55 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I want the Dodgers to win the World Series. I'm not a Dodger hater like many here and most of my friends are Dodger fans. I have no idea why anyone would pick the hated A's but to each their own. That being typed,  as long as the Brewers don't win I'm fine.

You don't have enmity for the Dodgers, but you do have enmity for...the Brewers? 

So after last night, it would definitely be rough to have to see Houston repeat. But realistically they have the best chance of knocking off Boston or the Yankees so I’ll have to root for them I guess in the AL. Or root against the Yanks/Sux, however you want to look at it.

I don’t mind Cleveland but I don’t see them getting past Houston, or past Boston/New York if they do advance. 

In the NL, anyone but the Dogs period. 

Is this not a cakewalk for the Dogs to the WS with the teams left in the NL btw? 

7 hours ago, Angelsfirst said:

So after last night, it would definitely be rough to have to see Houston repeat. But realistically they have the best chance of knocking off Boston or the Yankees so I’ll have to root for them I guess in the AL. Or root against the Yanks/Sux, however you want to look at it.

I don’t mind Cleveland but I don’t see them getting past Houston, or past Boston/New York if they do advance. 

houston, boston, new york, and cleveland - all four are good teams that will be very tough to beat. this is a good year for the AL to take the WS again.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

houston, boston, new york, and cleveland - all four are good teams that will be very tough to beat. this is a good year for the AL to take the WS again.

2 hours ago, rottiesworld said:

Yeah, but Atlanta is shit and shouldn’t even be there, Dodger crap will sweep easy.

okay, i don't disagree, but i'm not sure how that fits with my AL is strong description.

the NL is not winning the WS this year.