• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB Postseason: Who are you rooting for?

Taylor

Who are you rooting for?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for (AL)?

2. 2. Who are you rooting for (NL)?

Brew Crew and Tribe for me with honorable mention to the Braves. 

Im hoping for;
Rockies over Cubs and As over Yanks in WC games
Then
Braves over Dodgers
Indians over Astros
Brewers over Rockies
As over Red Sox (just to piss off the media pundits who wont know WTF to talk about once the Yanks/Sox are out of it) 

Thats not what i think will happen mind you, just what i would like to see happen  :)

I voted houston, just because i like altuve, and that team is kind of cool (for now). Theyre stacked, but still (even as defending champs) the little guy, in the eyes of average fan (with yankees, dodgers and boston).

As i would be happy for, just because its been so long and theyre in the west. (Cleveland i dont dislike either).

Brewers are a cool out of nowhere story, so either them or the braves would be cool.

Any combo of dodgers with yankees or boston, and i hope for a meteor.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I voted houston, just because i like altuve, and that team is kind of cool (for now). Theyre stacked, but still (even as defending champs) the little guy, in the eyes of average fan (with yankees, dodgers and boston).

As i would be happy for, just because its been so long and theyre in the west. (Cleveland i dont dislike either).

Brewers are a cool out of nowhere story, so either them or the braves would be cool.

Any combo of dodgers with yankees or boston, and i hope for a meteor.

I wonder who @EnglishCop is rooting for.

;)

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

and they beat women 

AL: For (in order)

- Indians

- A’s

AL: Against (in order - top team being who I least want to win)

- New York

- Boston

- Houston

NL: For

- Dodgers [They’re my sister’s team - since the Angels aren’t a division rival, I don’t have the anti-Dodgers sentiment most do]

- Atlanta

- Milwaukee

- Colorado

NL: Against

- Cubs 

Basically, if the Rox take down the Cubs, I’m fine with anyone in the NL. AL is a different story - probably in part due to rivalries, although for some reason I don’t hate the A’s. The Yanks are up there with the Pats for team I hate the most in pro-sports. Boston and the Cubs are like the geek who everyone made fun of in HS and then showed up at the 10 year reunion really rich, successful, and douchey. Nuts to them.