• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Billy Eppler begins search for next Angels manager

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It would be a stupid move. Maddon is just a hipster version of Scioscia. 

But imagine people criticizing Mike but having to come up with evidence other than about his eating habits.  Also, he does check all of Eppler's boxes (other than being a former Yankee guy).

33 minutes ago, IIIII said:

I'm amazed they are thinking about letting Maddon go, he's the best manager the Cubs have ever had. He would be the best manager on the market as he wins with or without elite talent. I would love to see it. 

Where did you hear that? ... Maddon is still under contract until 2019 @$5M

Too old for my taste

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:

Where did you hear that? ... Maddon is still under contract until 2019 @$5M

Too old for my taste

It's all over the news and baseball forums. It was also the very first thing they talked about after the game on ESPN last night. 

53 minutes ago, IIIII said:

It's all over the news and baseball forums. It was also the very first thing they talked about after the game on ESPN last night. 

Lengthy article about it on The Athletic.com too.   Also a story talking about how his misuse may have led to some injuries and how he has a strained relationship with Theo...    

There are some pretty crazy articles out right now.  Supposedly  great deal of clubhouse issues in Seattle and Philly, where there is also a lot of talk that Klentak may be looking at a make or break season in 2019.