• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Philly talk isnt going away...

floplag

You know people here can tell those of us that think its way to obvious were crazy all they want, but were not the only ones that think a Trout to Philly scenario is possible.  

If the front office thinks this is even remotely possible, they should act.   The only thing worse than being the team that traded Trout is the team that loses him and gets nothing but a compensatory pick for him. 

Thats the only way i'd be ok if Scioscia re-signs with the Angels, to prevent him from going to Philly who might fire their manager just to hire Scioscia whom they use as future incentive for Trout to sign with them if the Angels are dumb enough not to give Trout a contract extension.

Arte needs to just pay the man. The Senators had all the time to sign Karlsson, as did the Islanders with Tavares.

14 hours ago, floplag said:

You know people here can tell those of us that think its way to obvious were crazy all they want, but were not the only ones that think a Trout to Philly scenario is possible.  

If the front office thinks this is even remotely possible, they should act.   The only thing worse than being the team that traded Trout is the team that loses him and gets nothing but a compensatory pick for him. 

Of course it's possible Philly can get Trout.  In fact I believe they are the favorites if he doesnt sign an extension with the Angeles. However I still believe Trout is signed for life this winter.

Finally, I will laugh my ASS off if Philly signs Trout and Scioscia is their manager

20 hours ago, floplag said:

Klentac is a Dipoto protege. So , no, Sosh will not be going to Philly. I think trout will wait to see what the going price is on Harper, Machado,and Arrennado before he re-signs. He shouldn't have to take less money than anyone in MLB.

On 9/30/2018 at 1:03 PM, greginpsca said:

Klentac is a Dipoto protege. So , no, Sosh will not be going to Philly. I think trout will wait to see what the going price is on Harper, Machado,and Arrennado before he re-signs. He shouldn't have to take less money than anyone in MLB.

The fact that he did is one reason I distrust the Trout will wait it out and make sure he gets the most money narrative. I don’t think it’s a particularly high consideration for Trout. He may leave, but I doubt it will be for the maximum dollar or fame. Just not his style from what I can see.