• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tonight’s Game

Stradling

Hey guys, at the beginning of the year I bought a couple of voucher plans and have to redeem them by tomorrow.  I am planning on heading out of town in a few hours.  Anyone interested in going to the game.  I will have to figure out how to email the tickets or forward through text, but I am willing to give it a try so the tickets don’t go to waste.  I don’t know exactly how many vouchers I have left, my guess is around 10, but maybe a couple of groups of 4 and a pair for another fan?  If you take me up on it I only ask that I get one or two of the bobble heads.  Like I said I am not positive how many I have but I will do my best to get some fans some tickets.  

57 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

One of the guys lives in Diamond Bar and we play there sometimes. Close enough.

Tonight is Seal Beach. We alternate. They don't come to Bixby Knolls though, as the chips tend to melt here in the heat.

Wondered because a group on our block plays poker in their garage every week with the garage door open. It's not even a man cave garage, just a folding table and chairs.

• Blarg unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Wondered because a group on our block plays poker in their garage every week with the garage door open. It's not even a man cave garage, just a folding table and chairs.

With the garage door open?How white trash are they? Do they have Lynyrd Skynyrd and Molly Hatchet blaring on their boombox while shotgunning Coors Lights? 

They are in their late 70's. A few months ago the streets were filled with cars and people were pouring in and out of the house dressed for what looked like a funeral. I thought, there goes the poker party. But last week they were back at it. Who knows, maybe they play bridge, there are never any drinks on the table.